• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is evil!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cometboy17

If you don't know by now sora is slowly turning evil me and my friends have a bad filling by kingdom hearts 2 sora will be EVIL. There are many facts behind the matter to prove this fact but you try looking yourself you might find something interesting. Also I would like to add that in kh2 Riku is some what blind he can not see light anymore. Will I hope you injoyed this. :D

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
OMG SORA IZ LIEK, WARNIG DRK CLOTHS!22!!@#1!! SUM1 STOP HIM!@34!@$!!!!

I like the way you support your theory:
There are many facts behind the matter to prove this fact but you try looking yourself you might find something interesting.
See the thing is, when you support your thought and ideas, you need post things like.
My proof is that Sora has darker clothes...and that's all I need because for proof because...well, why not?

Telling us to go find it is just saying that you don't have any basically.

:sage:

this is not freaking star wars people. shut up with the sora is evil stories!

I like the way you support your theory:

There are many facts behind the matter to prove this fact but you try looking yourself you might find something interesting.

See the thing is, when you support your thought and ideas, you need post things like.
My proof is that Sora has darker clothes...and that's all I need because for proof because...well, why not?

Telling us to go find it is just saying that you don't have any basically.

lmfao

Sora_aroS

wow just cuz hes wearing diff color clothes its cool, and the reason riku can't see is because he was evil and the light blinded, and mickey wears black does that mean hes evil, maybe sora wants 2 match mickey =) mickey was kickin ass u gotta admit

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ok, I'm gonna blow you out before .:KL:. gets to it.
1: If Sora was evil in KH2, why is he fighting Pete, the heartless and all the other bad guys?
2: Err, what proof? If you mean CoM and the "When you wake up you may no longer be yourself" thing, Naminé promised to make it right, and you know Naminé, determined.
3: Where do the hell do you get this shit? Riku? Blind? Riku chose to follow the light in CoM, not push it away. He is a being of the twilight anyway, Zexion and DiZ said so.
4: Enjoyed? More like bored. With all these noob theories.

Faith

Not that I'm believe this but what if Sqaure just wanted Sora to have newer coolor clothes for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back