• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SORA is not emo UGH!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

yes he is............................jk telll me the names of ppl who said that and i'll beat the shit outa them cuz he aint emo and if you aint down with that i only got two words for ya SUCK IT!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
EXACTLY why I said he was high. I realized his post was only one. You're friend is a fag for saying such things, what a loser. tell him to go get a life.

By the way, he's the only one who thinks sora's an emo.

C

Charlie

shotgun18 said:
people stop saying hes emo cuz hes nottt hes never beeen!

I understand your frustration with this constant stereotype. However I DON'T think that you should dedicate your time to rambling a sentence worth about how you think he isn't. I respect and support your view point, yet this thread has no significance tied to it whatsoever in terms of being at least a decent, or "tolerable" discussion, rather than an onging debate. Next time (but hopefully never), if you DO decide to create a thread like this again, I ask you to possibly elaborate a little bit more on how/why you don't think that a character fits a certain silly fanmade role. Once you do, you'll learn (and especially if you take time to correct some of your grammar), that people will start to respect your opinion just a little bit more if you ever feel the need to do this again.

*Sighs* I already sense that this thread will very easily, and very SOON be moved into the trash bit as a pointless thread for this week. Like I said before, I support you, but you just NEED to realize that you shouldn't create a thread about it unless you're willing to go into a little bit more as to WHY you feel that way..maybe just THEN some people can look at it as acceptable, and won't mind if the thread hangs around for just a little bit longer.

Anyway, I'm going to contact a moderator about this. I've already given you my reason/description to contribute as a comment towards your thread.

This wasn't a personal attack on your decision in doing this, but rather in assistance to letting you know that there are other ALTERNATIVES that you should have chosen to express the way that you felt about this topic.

If anyone feels the need to have another comment on this thread, I suggest that you do it quickly, because (like I said before) you might as well get it over with now before either Ultima or another comes by and closes it & considers it as a HORRIBLE waste of her time xo.

EDIT: & In THIS case, being Monkeybutt. (Hola, Monkey <3)

:Much Love: & My best Regards.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Duh hes not emo......that positions filled by riku. lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Truth is, I heard a lot of people say that Roxas is more emo and darker than Sora. But in my opinion, I think Roxas is friendlier, humble, and more innocent than Sora. Sora is mean, sarcastic, and has a plain out dirty young mind.

Roxas= Light
Sora= Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back