• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is too naive in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rowd149

I totally didn't read any of the posts above me except the first one, but I agree wholeheartedly. As soon as I got out of Roxas' part, the game seemed to start pummeling me with as much of a "Disney-esque" attitude as possible. In other words, everyone started acting like pansies >_O I was kinda left feeling as if I'd rather have kept playing as Roxas; DiZ was right, Sora's too nice for his own damn good.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
well i quess it makes Sora such a great character then. he's got this childish attitude. and dont forget who he hangs out with: donald and goofy. anyway u have to take into consideration that this is also part Disney and u cant expect it to be all serious. though id wish u get to play as roxas longer. the whole roxas attitude mystiqe thing went away as soon as u play as sora. one moment ur adapted to one character's personality the next thing u know u got some dude with a childish personalty. it completly threw me off and i had to stop playing for a while to get over it.

E

Eclipse

Uh maturing is a mental thing, it grows with experiences, do you think you can mature mentally while you're asleep? I mean it's like the 14 year old sora in the 15 year old's body, all he remembers is beating ansem :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You do realize that Sora didn't know a year passed right? He was asleep, he didn't know time was going by, it basically felt like an instance also because he was asleep the changes would have felt natural.

Short Shorts aside.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He gets slightly more serious as the game goes on. Don't judge a character from one sequence in a very long game. Play the whole game and make a decision. Because so far in my opinion, KH2 Sora is 100 times better than KH1 Sora because he's always ready for a battle.

Joy

Bronze Member
Ssj7Crono said:
well i quess it makes Sora such a great character then. he's got this childish attitude. and dont forget who he hangs out with: donald and goofy. anyway u have to take into consideration that this is also part Disney and u cant expect it to be all serious. though id wish u get to play as roxas longer. the whole roxas attitude mystiqe thing went away as soon as u play as sora. one moment ur adapted to one character's personality the next thing u know u got some dude with a childish personalty. it completly threw me off and i had to stop playing for a while to get over it.

Disney has no control over what happens in the game. They just agreed to let SE use the characters.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yes, he does, australian sora. He also insults the villians a lot. He so far has a perfect balance. He's lighthearted around his buddies, more confident in battle, has improved fighting skills, and is a lot meaner at his enemies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Time said:
Disney has no control over what happens in the game. They just agreed to let SE use the characters.

Bull. Disney has a LOT of say in what happens in the game. Disney told SE in KH1 that Mickey could only show up once. They wont let main Disney Characters die, unless they die in the movie they copy. They wouldn't let SE use Suicide in KH2, hence why the whole "Will Turner threatens to kill himself" segement in PotC was edited. While SE writes up everything, if Disney doesn't give it the okay, then it wont show up. Who do you think edited KH2 for the US audience? Chances are it was Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back