• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora+Kairi<3 and Roxas and Xion :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

Rate it (my signature) i made it the other day. I think i will go back and change it, because all i really did, was add the renders... and a pretty background lol. Comments too please.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I recomend a different font; it just doesn't suit. There also apears to be no flow, so I think you should work on that, aswell. And the images don't blend with the backround which can be fixed if you change the colours in certain ways to suit the backround colours.

Also, you need to do some effects. Oh, and try some tutorial's if you want to. KHI has a tutorial catalog:

http://forums.khinsider.com/resources/112677-khi-tutorial-catalogue.html

Good luck with your sigs.

Last edited:

ArcArcanum-

I also recommend a different text as that is said by Selphie and she doesn't seem to blend in with the Sora - Kairi - Roxas - Xion idea.

Perhaps; "I see you the way I remember you, and you see me the way you remember me", I think it was.

Raiko

Come break me down
Needs better Typogaphy and anything relating to that, make sure that the text doesn't go over the stock and if you have too much text in a sig, it doesn't look as good but it's your choice.

Also, The lines going through the stock is kinda a bad thing. Other than that, with enough practice, you'll get better. Good luck.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Why the fuck am I kissing Sir Jecht? I don't like you sir.

Seriously though, it's pretty horrible. Everything is LQ (most likely because you saved it as .jpg, or you found LQ images) and the 'tag' itself is just boring and worthless. Look at some tutorials before making another tag, they seriously help.

~JD~

yes i know its horrible, i didnt spend much time on it, i have some better tags, but they werent KH-ish and from a while ago. I even said all i did was slack togethor some text and renders.

D

Deleted member 36435

Tags don't have to be about Kingdom Hearts. In fact Kingdom Hearts stocks are usually pretty terrible.
4 (5 if you count the text as it's pretty much in your face) is a bad thing as my eye has nowhere to rest when looking at your tag.
There isn't much to say as all it appears to be is copy pasted renders on a pre-made background with a text and logo.

Enri

Didn't read everyone esle's critique.

It's more of a banner, low quality, random line things. The text is small and dull. Not bad for a beginner, which if you aren't I don't mean to be insulting.

~JD~

i am along the lines of begginer-ness
and thanks for all the help to improve everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back