• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora & kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
okay. so. this love thing betwne sora kairi & riku?
I don't get it. dose kairi love sora ?
or does kairi love riku? does kairi love At all?
I thing kairi love'z sora. but hay may-b she does like'z not love like'z riku?

but in the end it say'z

SORA: I well come bacl 4 you
& then

KAIRI: I know you will

SOOooo I don't know?
but then agen I don't have KH2 caz whare I live It'z not out yet. but I want it. it come'z out.????? I 4 got. but I know it come'z out soon. so if some1 haz it can you tell me?
does kairi love. or. not.

.P.S. (V)
(**)

(><)
(_l_) he he lol cute

GoldenHero_2004

Yes, Kairi loves Sora. In their childhood, she never minded the competition that Sora and Riku put up for her just to get her attention. Also, if you were paying attention in the Ending FMV, you noticed she added her part of the drawing to the "Paopu Fruit" sharing picture. Another thing, Riku did ask Sora to "Take care of her." when the Kingdom Hearts doors were closing. So yeah, that's all I have to say for you.

Z

Zephyr

yup id say that kairi loves sora and sora loves kairi, golden hero pretty muched sumed up the evidence to this

Especially when at the start when riku want to race the winner got to give kairi the paupo fruit and sora got really worried and jealous if riku one so sora has had feelings for kairi to

Aukush

Website
irc-galleria.net
I'm sure this has already been talked about.. But how is it that Kairi continues to draw the paopu picture in the end of Kingdom Hearts.. She is from Hollow Bastion, right? Shouldn't she have returned there when the door was closed, instead of returning to the island? This may well be the wrong place to post this, but i'm from Finland so what do I know!

S King

Aukush said:
I'm sure this has already been talked about.. But how is it that Kairi continues to draw the paopu picture in the end of Kingdom Hearts.. She is from Hollow Bastion, right? Shouldn't she have returned there when the door was closed, instead of returning to the island? This may well be the wrong place to post this, but i'm from Finland so what do I know!

Kairi only return to the Destiney Islands because she was on the world when it got destroyed. People return to the world they were on when the heartless destroyed it.

Hope that makes sense.

Deminem

Awards
yep sora luvs kairi and kairi luvs Sora
why would she cry when she saw the paupu drawing at the end of the game
its because she felt like an idiot not knowing and she was happy

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Yea i say Kairi and Sora love eachother. Cuz remember Kairi's heart was hidden inside Sora's not Riku's. And at Hollow Bastion when Sora dissapeared she was more upset that he was gone then when Riku showed up to stop Ansem. And Kairi wanted to share a paopu wit Sora. She still cares for Riku but its pretty easy to guess shes more worried about Sora.

Shallow

I'd say that they both love each other. I could totally feel it on how the way they look at each other. Remember during a lot of Sora's journey he kept thinking about Kairi a lot and thinking she was there.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hey this is me. okay so I got to ansam. but I can't get 2 kingdom hearts.
can'y some1 tell me plzz. ( TY thank you)

(V)
(**)
(><)
(_l_) he he lol. cute?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i definitely think there's a special bond between Kairi and Sora...something tells me Riku is not her love interest. i mean, she gave Sora her lucky charm and...

they are JUST TOO CUTE together! =b

Twilight Town

Has anyone in here played the game all the way through?

Kairi says she's from Hollow Bastion, but she returned to Destiny Islands because that's where her heart felt at home even though she should've gone to Hollow Bastion when the end of the world disappeared and the worlds were restored.

Kairi and Sora aredefinitely in love. Riku will probably end up alone or with Namine. lol.

Trinity_Limit

Website
www.xanga.com
Wait, Kairi did not return to Destiny Islands because she felt that her heart was there. She was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem when they were younger. Kairi at the time was living at Hallow Bastion and Ansem sent Kairi to Destiny Islands to find the Keyblade Master, which she did because the Keyblade Measter turned out to be Sora. All this is proven in the Ansem Reports, all of the reports are sort of like pecies to a puzzle, you have to put them all together to make it complete.

Twilight Town

Trinity_Limit said:
Wait, Kairi did not return to Destiny Islands because she felt that her heart was there. She was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem when they were younger. Kairi at the time was living at Hallow Bastion and Ansem sent Kairi to Destiny Islands to find the Keyblade Master, which she did because the Keyblade Measter turned out to be Sora. All this is proven in the Ansem Reports, all of the reports are sort of like pecies to a puzzle, you have to put them all together to make it complete.

n00b! Kairi returned to Destiny Islands at the end of the game because her heart was at home there. Yes, Ansem sent her there before the game began, but at the end she should've gone back to HB. However, because as she said she felt her real home was Destiny Islands, she returned there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back