• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora outfit kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku fan 2

I know its going to be a while before this game comes out but do you see sora in a diffrent outfit in kh3

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
-_-
i dun even want to think about KH3 right now. If this keeps up, in a few months everyone gonna be whinning and bored and waiting for KH3...lets just prolonge and drag out the greatness of the three KH games we already have.....

now, Sora in KH3. I would hope that he isnt in kh3. he'd probably be all old and...riku'd....._<;; well anyway.
I doubt they'd be in KH3. but if they were, his outfit would still be baggy, and probably a different color. (maybe white?...)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
KH3 will be a dark, dark game. In a lot of games and movies, the third installment is dark. So Sora may wear all black, the interesting armor they showed in the secret ending (and no, I don't think he is one of the knights, Nomura said so). I highly doubt a 16/17/18 year old would wear pure white.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I just have a weird thought. Maybe Sora would have a nice hair cut.lol
Probably some side burns, maybe a slight beard? I imagine him with his same old chain around his neck. He might have smaller shoes this time. Probably some shades. I think that Sora may have a leather Jaket, Maybe some black pants. His belt may have symbol on it. I think that Sora may wear a long shirt that covers up his arms this time. His shirt may have various symbols on it.lol
For some reason I just got rapped up in this vision in my mind.lol

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora, Riku, and Kairi maybe could be in this, because i dont think KH3 will be a prequel, i think it will be in the far future, it could be like 2 years, or maybe 20 or 50 years??? But like kao-chan said, we should rejoice for the 3 that already came out!! and we should all play CoM again, just to get a refresher if ppl are lost in KH2. and also what soraawakened said, i think it will be a dark game, because keyblade "WARS"!!!! and i want it to be a darker game, but that's just my opinion. -write back

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Riku123698745 said:
1: there may not even be a Sora at all. he may not be born yet or may be dead...
2: we don't even know if there'll be another kh, let alone it being called kh3...

Well it was comfirmed that it was not going to be called Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura said something about it not being numbered sequel. But that does not mean that Sora will not be the main character. He did not say anything about the next Kingdom Hearts game taking place in the past nor the future.
Anyway I'm getting off topic.

Xelris

well, if he is in the next game, i would say he would have fully matured if its in the future, meaning hes out grown his outfit and would need a new one. and if its in the past, he hasnt grown into his clothes yet.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I think this game will probably be rated "T" for teen. Sora's probably not going to be in it. "birth by sleep" I'm suspecting it means the beginning. But Sora would probably be better looking than now.

Twinblades

i hope he dont wear anything with alot of zippers
i hated the all zippers even tho they look kool

i think they will let u choose soras outfit and have multiple choices 4 his outfits
that would be kool

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Haha. I just want something that's easier to cosplay as.

I envision him in darker colors. The series seems to be getting progressively darker, and as soraawakened said the third installment in series is usually darker. Return of the King, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Revenge of the Sith are prime examples. Sora will be older but not by much. Nomura isn't going to jump him up to being like 30 yrs old. That doesn't seem likely. Sorry, I'm offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back