• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillio99

that he felt as though his journey wouldn't end until he was unable to use the keyblade. has that officially happened yet or is it unconfirmed?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
When did he say that? And I don't think it's happened... yet. Although he did become a heartless, and while in that state, he had no power. But unable to use the keyblade permanently? Now that's a different story.

dillio99

I can't remember exactly when he said it, but I'm pretty sure it was near the very end of the game.

ultamaSora

The only thing that i can think of even close to that (and its not even that close to it) is when Yensid that as long as there is darkness inside a person's heart there will always be darkness. So i don't think their journey is over yet.

dillio99

in the Pride Lands, he says,

"As long as the Keyblade stays with me, I'll have to keep fighting."

is this what you're talking about?

Yesss. That's it I think. I can't believe nobody on this forum can remember this. Thanks though

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
He says in Hollow Bastion, "Maybe everything we've done...maybe it was all for nothing. What am I supposed to do if I can't use the Keyblade?"

In either case, the answer to your question is that he thought he wouldn't be able to use the Key because it was only helping along Xemnas' plan to gather hearts into KH.

Though, it's an interesting point--his story is probably not over until he's no longer the Keyblade master. KH3 fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back