• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► sora sister sara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
i allways wanted sora to have a sister so i made this here are some things that you sould no about her this is my first time so dont be mean ok

She's a 14 year old that in love with riku and best friends with kairi.but one day when the heartless attack sora and sara where apart from each other.But riku trick her and she has a heartless inside her.But when they found each other sara does not remaber sora.But she didn't even no that there was a weapen called the sword blade is a magic weapen that can hold in the purese of hearts.But she gets hold of it even if she has a heartless in her.So she go'es on to worlds looking for keyholes and finding out more about herself.But when they get to never land riku kidnaps her and kairi.But her dark side wakes up becomes evil.

You have to read on what happens next?

PART 1
"Hey riku where sora and kairi" said sara as she was picking up some wood.
"They must be still slacking off well im going to look for them.you can come if you want"riku then walk around looking for sora and kairi with sara right behide him.
"There they are riku" "I see them" riku started walking up to them as he was throwing a log at sora."ah!"sora said trying to not fall down."Hee hee im sorry riku will get some work done" kairi said as she was still laughing at sora."Well this is my life"sara said in her mind."A cool brother,a nice friend,and a boy that mybe likes me"."hey sara come on help us with the raft!"riku said yelling."oh umm comeing".After hours on working sara,riku,sora,and kairi got all they wanted and left,to go back home."sora will loves these pictures"sara said drawing as she was drawing sora,riku,kairi,and her on the boat eating fish and haveing a good time.Then it started to rain and tunder."Huh? its raining but they said on the t.v it was not going to rain today?"sara was worried if the raft was danmge they could never get it done."I have to go and save the raft"sara then leap out her window and got her boat.Sara made it to the island and look around."hey is that sora?"sara sow sora fighting dark like things"Sora!"sara ran up to sora but more dark things came up to her.She was trap."Ah! sora help me"sara scremed as the dark things got closer and closer"hiiiyaaaaa!"soar slash all the dark things."oh thank god i thought i was done for,hey what where those things enyway"."I dont no sara but we need to find kairi"."but wait" sara said as she was in a worried look"what about riku i sow his boat to!"sora just look at her"i dont no but riku gone i really want to no what happend to him.But will find him sara dont worry we will"sara just look at him."ok..lets look for kairi"sara and sora look all around i still didn't find kairi."hey sora what about that wired place with that lock door" "hey you right she could be there"sora ran as sara follow him behidend him.

Part 2 comeing soon

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
...Is English your second langauge? And if so, are you still learning it?

LISTEN.

After a period, there are TWO SPACES. After a comma, there is ONE SPACE. THE ENTER KEY IS YOUR FRIEND. DO NOT NEGLECT IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back