• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

good question sora's cloudlike swordmans skills vs king mickey's yoda jedilike skills um it would be an interesting fight

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know, I'm a big Sora fan but I have to admit it. Sora would get his clock cleaned by Mickey. Mickey would own Sora.

bogus283

ah vs threads, the true sign that people am damn bored. ...and running out of conversation material...

i gotta say mickey would take it, sora may be stronger and bigger, but teh king is quicker, and in the end that's what really counts. i mean sora vs. dark side. darkside is bigger and stronger... sora wins. mickey would be runnin up his arm and whackin him in the head.

XXX

mickey has a keyblade and yoda skills but sora has a keybalde,
valour,wisdom,master,final and anti form to rely on and not to mention even in standard mode he can kick some major ass so

my money is with sora because well what i mentioned

not dissing mickey im just saying sora would murder him in a fight

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, if any of you watched the cerberus battle video with king mickey playable, he uses some *TRIANGLE* button power to heal Sora, so don't you think he can....i dunno...take it away or regenerate HIMSELF??
lol...just a guess...

R0XAS

i hope sora would win cause he'd definately be the underdog.

t0g

after playing kh2 and somehow playing as mickey during a boss fight.....mickey is weak...Sora does sooo much more damage

Kingdom_Sora2

I think Mickey would win because he would start jumping all around the place like Yoda from Star Wars and Sora would probaly just get a headache and give up.

skilled keyblada

as much as i hated sora in kh1 i HATE mickey even more personnaly i reckon sora would be beat up a bit but still win. but think about these kind of games say sora went bad mickey would win and if mickey went bad victory goes too sora iv never seen a game like this where the hero gets there @ss kicked and the world ends up i melting bowl of lava. but nope heres wat i feel is at the end of evry game.....and they all lived happily ever after

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well i havent played kh2 yet so i havent seen soras fightin techniques yet but as of now i would say mickey cause in kh1 it took sora a couple of hits to kill those darkball things and when we see the king he kills them in like what one two hits? plus imo even if sora developed greatly hes been in a pod for a year while mickey has been gettin stronger but then again we <or i should say i> dont know what hes been doin durin the year but as of right now id say mickey

King Keyblade

roxas99 said:
well, if any of you watched the cerberus battle video with king mickey playable, he uses some *TRIANGLE* button power to heal Sora, so don't you think he can....i dunno...take it away or regenerate HIMSELF??
lol...just a guess...

So can Sora he can heal himself with curaga, SO GO SORA!!!

Soraox

Yeah go Sora becuase saw mickey fight and he is weak when fights well i cant say its a spoiler but let just mickey is a little weaker then Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back