• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogus283

mickey does swiftly and easily smite three darksides... at once, in the end of kh... maybe it was two... memory is hazy. but still. that's a cut above sora...

t0g

LoyalSubject said:
has it ever occured to u that some of us dont care how well mickey fights but just like him cause he is the most famous disney character and some of us only started playin kh cause it was disney? also its quite possible that square purposely made it so that mickey wouldnt last very long when u actually played as him cause they dont want some of us killin off sora on purpose and then playin as mickey the whole time

time to fight....you ever think that people didnt play kh1 because of disney.....i dont think people are like "OMG DISNEY!" seriously....the best parts of kh1 and kh2 are when your not actually playing in the disney levels but the new levels and have very little to do with disney....going back and playing all the disney levels again is boring.....it MIGHT be better in english but as of the japanese version of kh2, not all that fun playing these levels....i dont get disney though....they put the best movies on there right? POTC and TRON? wtf are they smoking?

ohh and this thread is about who would win in a battle between Sora and King Mickey....not who do people lik better.....dumb @$$!

t0g

bogus283 said:
mickey does swiftly and easily smite three darksides... at once, in the end of kh... maybe it was two... memory is hazy. but still. that's a cut above sora...

now for this line....your just stupid....did you see any cutscenes (not gameplay videos) where it took sora more than one slash to kill anything? For god's sake, Kairi, in a kh2 cutscene, kills a several heartless. Each with one swing.....it a cutscene.....not gameplay....mickey, during kh2 gameplay couldnt kill heartless in one slash.....he could in cut scenes....

play the first part of the game with Roxas....in many cutscenes he kills NoBodies in one slash....but i couldnt do it while controlling him....

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
t0g said:
time to fight....you ever think that people didnt play kh1 because of disney.....i dont think people are like "OMG DISNEY!" seriously....the best parts of kh1 and kh2 are when your not actually playing in the disney levels but the new levels and have very little to do with disney....going back and playing all the disney levels again is boring.....it MIGHT be better in english but as of the japanese version of kh2, not all that fun playing these levels....i dont get disney though....they put the best movies on there right? POTC and TRON? wtf are they smoking?

ohh and this thread is about who would win in a battle between Sora and King Mickey....not who do people lik better.....dumb @$$!

well ur lookin at someone <or readin someones post thing> who saw the kh1 commercial and went OMG DISNEY! and who still goes OMG DISNEY ADN POTC IS A WORLD AND OMG! so thats y i said that and what im sayin is that since u said that when mickey fights it isnt anythin special im just sayin that maybe the reason y people want to play as mickey <like me> is cause they like mickey as a character not just cause hes good and i also stated that in the games they might make mickey easier and not as skillful as u claim <i havent played kh2 yet> cause square didnt want people to just kill off sora purposely to play mickey if u read the rest of my post.

oh and btw: ur not supposed to spoil the game for thiose who havent played it yet ur supposed to highlight it or say SPOILERS u have to WARN PEOPLE when ur postin spoilers

Last edited:

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
You need to calm down t0g. Talking about smoking something? You're getting all hyped and pissed because you didn't like the more childish levels of a game. Anyways, was this "Who does t0g think would win between Sora and Mickey?" I don't think so. Let people have their opinions.

t0g

i think its a debate of who would win....im not voicing my opinion, in voicing the truth.......

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
t0g said:
i think its a debate of who would win....im not voicing my opinion, in voicing the truth.......

and IMO im voicin the truth too. plus im just tryin to warn u about not spoilin cause ull get in trouble if u keep doin it and not warnin people and im also sayin that u shouldnt assume anythin about other people because u clearly dont keep an open mind about other peoples interests

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
its not like anyone knows the truth anyway were never ganna see mickey go against sora so its pointless sayin u know the truth its just ur opinion. in our own minds we think we r statin the truth cause thats what we think but we dont know the answer

so i dont care what u say tOg, i think mickey would win and theres nothin u can say that would convince me otherwise but if u wanna think sora would win then that ur opinion u got ur opinion and i got mine. ur right and im right its a win win solution

Moodring

This would be one kick @ss fight, though I think the King would own Sora in the end:p

bogus283

t0g said:
now for this line....your just stupid....did you see any cutscenes (not gameplay videos) where it took sora more than one slash to kill anything? For god's sake, Kairi, in a kh2 cutscene, kills a several heartless. Each with one swing.....it a cutscene.....not gameplay....mickey, during kh2 gameplay couldnt kill heartless in one slash.....he could in cut scenes....

play the first part of the game with Roxas....in many cutscenes he kills NoBodies in one slash....but i couldnt do it while controlling him....

yeah ive seen clips of sora killing heartless in one blow too, the little weak shadow heartless, but in no scene do you see him demolish a 35ft titan of a heartless with a single blow, let alone three of them. so keep your haughty comments to yourself. you can keep your "truth" as well.

Last edited:

t0g

twilight_dragon said:
Mickey because of his nimble body and powerful attacks

this is what im talking about.....he thinks that mickey has power attacks....HE DOESNT!!!!

I dont care about what he thinks....i KNOW mickey is weak because ive played the game and witnessed it first hand! its not a poll over who you like better.....you have to think aobut it in detail and know both of their capabilities in order to make a judgement call liek this....you think mickey would win why? because you like him....that doesnt help him in battle. noob

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
t0g said:
this is what im talking about.....he thinks that mickey has power attacks....HE DOESNT!!!!

I dont care about what he thinks....i KNOW mickey is weak because ive played the game and witnessed it first hand! its not a poll over who you like better.....you have to think aobut it in detail and know both of their capabilities in order to make a judgement call liek this....you think mickey would win why? because you like him....that doesnt help him in battle. noob
Maybe he's weak because you can't use him right? Battles are lost in the plans. If you don't know how to use Mickeh to his full power then poo on you! =P Anyways, it is true that Mickeh wipes out 3 Darksides in one swift move in the original KH. What does Sora do in KH2? Swipe through a few shadows?

t0g

splatt said:
Maybe he's weak because you can't use him right? Battles are lost in the plans. If you don't know how to use Mickeh to his full power then poo on you! =P Anyways, it is true that Mickeh wipes out 3 Darksides in one swift move in the original KH. What does Sora do in KH2? Swipe through a few shadows?

i dont know how to use him? he has only four buttons.....reation command....attack, guard, and jump.....nothing else

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
ya but sora wins everything anyway, right? even when he sacrifices himself for kairi, he has donald, goofy and kairi. and who does mickey got? no-one. and sora got drive, and lest we forget, he has roxas (if they happen to meet cause i haven't played the Jap game YET)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
You guys sicken me ohh & tOg <--------NOOB. Anyway it's a simple anaigie yoda against obi-wan.Yoda would win because they don't call you jedi MASTER for nothing & plus even though obi-wan is strong that dose nothing for you if you cant HIT HIM. Yes sora is indeed good but still cant destroy darksides with single blows. Also if i must recall Mickey has saved sora many a time, now why would this be so if sora was stronger then mickey hmm? I thought so also roxas99 Mickey has the ultimate compainion, he has RIKU yeah ya forget about that huh huh. But where not talking about compainions so no drive forms just ONE-ON-ONE fighting & you've seen what KING Mickey can do. Plus sora could hit & hurt Mickey but mickey would do more damage because he moves around more. That & Square-enix made the game with disney & thusly would want there greatest creation to be A god at fighting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back