• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora VS Unknown in deep dive and Hollow bastion battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
New KH2 clip Sora vs unknown in deep dive and hollow bastion

Here's the link.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/media.html

Short and most of the footage is old. But still worth seeing.
It's the clip that says "PS Meeting Playstation 2 Montage 2"
The clip starts on the 40th second
Remember I Posted this first!! Just click "stream it for free" if you want to download it you'll have to register with gamespot. If you download it the clip will be MUCH higher quality

Last edited:

CloudX159

well i did see a unknown runing and that whole war going on on (at the end of trailer)
well done Sora....
well done

Counterpart

WHOA!!!nicely done...those were pieces of the trailer that was presented(closed doors)at Jump Fiesta and it seems like that scene with the TONS of heartless from the trailers is playable I always thought it was a scene and yes the clip is short but its nice to see it..again nice work...I hope that FULL trailer is available on July 30-31 during the Square Enix party...By the way the Naruto game looks good!!!

CloudX159

that my man is a very nice trailer...
i am a mem. at gamespot and i can't belive i missed this!

The Sorrow

someone help.. I can hear the ASAS music but I cant see the clip (stupid dial-up), if someone knows what I must do pls. tell me. I need to see the clip....... T_T

Counterpart

CloudX159 said:
that my man is a very nice trailer...
i am a mem. at gamespot and i can't belive i missed this!

it actually isn't your fault(i'am a mem. too)but that trailer was posted today by Gamespot.To me the way the Unknown runs is a bit feminen(sorry if spelt wrong).I mean his/her arms was flapping all over the place while running.

CloudX159

no it is
i got an e-mail that i thought it was somemore junk from GS...
why didn't i check?!
i least i saw it and preparing to download

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man awesome find. i knew about that fight with the unknown in Deep dive world but now i finnaly get to see it. thanks man. and also the army battle at Hollow Bastion is playable omg . yes * gets ready to kick heartless ass*:D :D :D

CloudX159

it amazing huh UnknownSora?!
plus we get a bonus of seeing new games........
best trailer i seen all day.... all month!!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah it is. now i know this game is almost here. man not too long to go. well we have the square party in a couple of days so be prepared to be blown away. i bet they will show the trailer that was behind closed doors. at the party. just wait everyone this game is gonna be so f-ing tight. cant wait

CloudX159

so..hey remeber how old we were playing Kh the first time
i was around 12 now 15 and still waiting for this game but its all going to pay off....
well hopefully

Dark-Sora 50

Sora.. you are a genius!! YOU have actually shown us proof that you DO fight in the *thousands of Heartless against the party* battle. And that last bit, Unknown versus Sora kicked ass just watching it. Kudos to you!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i have a good feeling that that unknown in the Deep Dive world is non other than Riku himself. i mean i was looking at his shoes and he way he runs and he runs exactly like he did in KH at Destiny Islands. i am 70% positive that that unknown is Riku but why would he want to fight Sora? hmmm....

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
UnkownSora21 said:
i have a good feeling that that unknown in the Deep Dive world is non other than Riku himself. i mean i was looking at his shoes and he way he runs and he runs exactly like he did in KH at Destiny Islands. i am 70% positive that that unknown is Riku but why would he want to fight Sora? hmmm....

thats the damn thing!!! i want kh2 to come out so we know what the f**k happens

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i know how u feel DaDides. god i have waited a long f-ing time for this game and it is so close. man just give me a specific release date so wont have to worry anymore. and better yet let the game comeout sooner than winter how about fall. damn square hurry the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back