• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
I get most of them:

Valor: Sora+Goofy, has 2 keyblades and great physical attacks.

Wisdom: Sora + Donald, gets great magical attacks.

Master: Sora + Donald + Goofy, gets 2 keyblades and ultimate physical, and magical attacks.

Anti: Sora + Heartless( Random)

Final:????

freedom31

so all you need is final form
final: first time random then it will be on the drive menu, need to fuse with Donold and goofy

K

kingdom_hearts2

i think final is sora + roxas there have been rumors though

blidus

the final form can be obtain at the last world(world that never ewas) just keep on driving there and you'll aquire it eventually, btw wisdom and brave choose only goofy or donald but the rest takes all party members doesn't matter who they are

OblivionSora

Actually...

You can fuse with other party members as long as you give up the required amount...

Valor-1
Wisdom-1
Master-2
Final-2
Anti-RANDOM (Lose both party members if you use drive too often)

Although with Valor and wisdom, you have to fuse with donald/goofy

blidus

i don't really believe that anti-form is activated by driving too often, why coz i've been driving min after min (that's when I was leeveling up the drive forms) and anti-form never apeared, the reason why it is activated is because the transformation is interupted by the enemies, so if you guys hate/dislike anti-form a 100% sure way to avoid it is to transform before you enter a battle. btw i like anti-form just like all the drives

freedom31

blidus said:
i don't really believe that anti-form is activated by driving too often, why coz i've been driving min after min (that's when I was leeveling up the drive forms) and anti-form never apeared, the reason why it is activated is because the transformation is interupted by the enemies, so if you guys hate/dislike anti-form a 100% sure way to avoid it is to transform before you enter a battle. btw i like anti-form just like all the drives
that is what some ppl say and i belive that cuz usually that is what happens to me all the time i go into anti-sora

skilled keyblada

kingdom_hearts2 said:
i think final is sora + roxas there have been rumors though
all sora and roxas would make is sora remember they split up sora is the heart roxas is the shell theyd just become one.

Stryder_sdc

firstly, the final form is a fusion with donald and goofy, if you wanna see then look it up on you tub, secondly, i think there might be an explaination about final form, i t hink he actually fuses with 3 people and not just the 2 we see, after all, no one ever remember jiminy cricket

Last edited:

BHSora177

Stryder_sdc said:
firstly, the final form is a fusion with donald and sora, if you wanna see then look it up on you tub, secondly, i think there might be an explaination about final form, i t hink he actually fuses with 3 people and not just the 2 we see, after all, no one ever remember jiminy cricket

What the hell!?!

Stryder_sdc

Well i just thinkthat people left out the idea that jiminy cricket might be part of the final form drive.....as stupid as it sounds, it does kinda make a bit of sense

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
You get either Brave or Wisdom Form when you visit Yensid at the beginning of the game depending on what weapons and stuff you chose for Roxas. I'm not sure about the other ones, but Final Form is obtained randomly in the final world. At least that's the rumor. No one knows 100% sure how to get Final Form.

Light Aura

Madness said:
You get either Brave or Wisdom Form when you visit Yensid at the beginning of the game depending on what weapons and stuff you chose for Roxas.

So say if you choose the sword you get Brave Form at the begginning of the game, and if you choose the staff you get Wisdom Form? What if you choose the shield?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I'm not sure. Then it might depend on which weapon you give up. Like if you choose the shield and give up the rod, you'll get Brave at the beginning. But I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back