• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's english voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxrhapsody87

I watched for HJO's name on IGPX's credits and saw it... That's definately his voice... I would have never knew it if I didn't see this thread...

chasingdusk

Yea, I looked for it too and there it was! Right at the top of the list.

Takeshi Jin - Haley Joel Osment

That episode was funny. It was funny to hear Sora's voice reacting so casually to his fame.

Jay-chan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
chasingdusk said:
Just reminding you guys that IGPX (Immortal Grand Prix) is tonight at 10:30 on Cartoon Network! Those who want to hear Sora's voice tune in!

I also found this hilarious audio clip of the Japanese actor who voices Sora singing "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid.

*SPOILERS*

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EYLWIZE72KOQ2RY23O34GRIJS

Thanks to the livejournal community: 0kingdom_hearts. It's frickin' hilarious!

Wow...that was hot in a hilarious way. XD; Thanks for sharing.

onyxrhapsody87

There's a show on toonami IGPX... the main character, Takeshi is voiced by HJO... So I guess the info came from cartoon network...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Haley's voice sounds...as I said before, deep. So different from KH, it's amazing. When the english version comes out, let's hope they think is puberty over one year stuck in a pod sleeping. XD It could do wonders, as proven by our spiky brunette.

As for Sora's japanese actor singing Under The Sea....I found it sooo cute and hot, ya know, he's pretty good at singing. *huggles Sora plushie* My baby can sing.

Now we need to see how Haley can sing....if he can, for that part.

onyxrhapsody87

That was hilarious!!! The under the sea song... "Anda da shii!!!" I wonder what the US version will sound like...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wasn't this confirmed a long time ago? I always thought that people already knew that haley was playing sora again.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I bet Haley will be able to voice act this. Lots of people are good at changing there voices for movies.....er, games in this example. I hope that he'll be able to do the same.

Mint_flavour1012

Haley's voice sure is change.
But it's still fit Sora!
I can't believe he's that guy in IGPX!
I have to see the cartoon, hear it myself, and see the credits with my own eyes!!!

But the link won't let me hear the japanese ver. of under the sea! I wish I could hear it, though...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
what the hell is ig1 grand pre? and i was hoping it would sound a little more like the kh1 voice, but a little deeper, it took 3 years to make kh2, but the game only age(the storyline of the game)1 year, 17 year old vooicing a 15 year old. wish they would use the japan voice, i didnt mind that, but the japan goofy voice was funny

now i end my rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back