• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

soras forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like the anti-form?

• Yes, it looks so awesome and its super fast!

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No, it looks stupid and doesn't have a keyblade.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • What's an anti-form?

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebustoHe((

Hey, so this is just where everyone can discuss soras forms, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final, Limit, and even anti form. so to start it of who thinks anti form is cool. I mean cool as in looks cool with no keyblade and yellow eyes, and his abilities such as his agility.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think u can pick up hp orbs in that form...plus i dont think that this has a point being here, although i did post:D but i think that anti form is super cool!

N

nauske

i do not especially care for anti form because of 2 things 1- it happens randomly 2- it takes all of your drive bar away

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
anti-form....i like it sometimes. sometimes its cool.
but most of the time its NOT cool. when u wanna like go all master-form on the enemis Ass and u can't coz u go into anit-form and then u DIE and then u have to start again
annoying much? i think so....

Sexy Angel
I hate it when im trying to get into a form to beat some boss, then anti comes up on me :angry:

RPG_Fanatic

If it wasn't for the eating up of your entire drive bar, Anti-form would be awesome. I can klive with the increased damage and lack of healing. It makes battles more challenging/imposssible.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
I liked anti-form when I was battling Xigbar, and some of the larger Heartless. That's about it. Though apparently, according to stats, I only changed into anti eight times in the entire game. Maybe it was bacause I didn't use forms that much...

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Me liking anti-form really depends on what I'm doing when it pops up. I beat Xaldin on proud mode because of the agility/super speed. But I lost to Xemnas because of it (and I was about to beat him too). So it really depends on what I'm doing/who I'm fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back