• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's height

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
This things been bugging me for week, and i couldn't find out the reason for it.

Why is Sora so short?! Yes i know every type of character is different but analise his inasane height compared to others. He's 15 in kh2 for pete sake. Almost every other character, except for Kairi, Riku, Goofy and Donlad, is Insanely taller and more giagantic than him.

What is going on?! Herucles or how ever you spell his name, is so tall and we already know hes a average hieght guy?

(Please no rows against me, i'm only saying why..., but you know what i'm trying to say.)

Why is so small compared to Auron, he's like a 7 ft bloke.

(Once again, no rows against me, i'm only showing my point of veiw.)
(And if there is a row, then don't see the point, you got something against me?):(

Last edited:

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Re: Sora's height.

I didn't mean it that way, however ok i got the message, what are you trying to say?

Was that thing you said"maybey destiny islands makes you a miget" refering to me?! If so what did i say wrong, did i offend you or something.?

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

thats how most anime based things are. When the character is from a kid to like 15-16 they are really short. Then they get big. Lets take Case Closed (detective conan) for an example. I mean Conan is like 8-10 nad hes not even half rachels heigh but when he's Jimmy, hes taller then her.

khmaster316

yea, another example is peacemaker, tetsonoske is 15 but everybody thinks he is 9, maybe thats just how he portrayed him, or maybe they were trying to meet such hi demand they didn't have time to change all the proportions, but thats just an idea

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com

I don't think Sora is short, in KH2 he's taller then he was in KH. I mean, he's as tall as Goofy now:

new1.jpg

See?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

(The average Japanese's height is 5ft 5 inches) If you think Sora's short, you ought to see me, I'm barely 5ft and 4 inches, that's shorter than what Sora appears in KH2!

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com

I was just playing he ending of Kingdom Hearts 1 again, and I notied the same thing. When Ansem is attatched to those wires to the wing guardian thing while you are in Kingdom Hearts, look at how small Sora is, hes about the size from Anssems neck to his pantline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back