• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's new moves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
what they do is (from the looks of it)
. you can lock on to more than enemy at once
. you can hit more than one enemy at once
. you can use the drive attack and it can let you fuse with donald or goofy (thats all we've seen of fusions at the moment)
. you can have 4 party members (Ive seen this in my playstation mag, sora, donald,goofy and hercules vs pete)
. and the combos look better. simple.

HeartBreakKingdom

They dont look hard...I mean...its KH was a breeze controlling for you then KH2 should not be too hard....and besides....i think they equip the combos or smth....or maybe its like....KOF : Maximum Impact with crazy buttons to press...hehe

xale

Website
www.s8.invisionfree.com
I have one thing to say "LOCK ON MODE"

I am sure if u were to watch videos of KH befor i came out the attacks suck as Rangrok and stuff would look hard to control. I am sure that it is smooth sailing seeing as they seem to be useing the same engine. Did you see the trailer with his brave mode, when he dashes throught the air to fallow through and attack he turns and slices right through him, I am sure the controls will be awsome.

karthikg

yeah they do look hard.. ive posted this before but nobody cared.. well in the tgs 2004 trailer we saw sora in agrabah fighting right? did u notice how he does an air combo and then ends it with the lightning spell? i tried that in kh, it didnt work.. so im thinking in kh2 u can end combos with spells. (another example is right outside of cave of wonders, where sora ends the combo with fire).

in response to what someone said earlier, "the engine is the same".
Well if it is, then why is it taking so long to come out?
FFX2 didnt take this long after ffx..

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
It's not actually hard he's just attacking and then using the Shortcut Menu to cast spells. And in Drive Mode your attacks seem to change greatly just depeding on your distance from the enemy, how high above or below your opponent you are, if you are in the air, and how far along in a combo you are. The combos and attacks look so extremely influenced by everything.

hype360

no, i mean did you think arcunam or strike looked hard to control, it will be just like that but better moves and faster.
i had an idea that maybe they should make a sora that does speedo moves and is extremely fast.

ordyh

Some of the moves look kinda hard. But not that hard with practice makes perfect.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back