• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's origin, and KH3 theroy*spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn_the_angel

ok so i was pondering new KH thoughts and im like, "if castle oblivian only makes worlds from soras memories, then how was twilight town in the castle if twilight town was made in KH2 my ansem?" so hers my theroy, sora came from twilight town when he was very young, and during when Sora was a baby, one of the keybladers(the one that is evil, because king micky said that the keyblade can be used for choaos) came and destroyed Twilight town. either soras mother escaped with sora to destiny island and isnt telling sora, or his mother died before sora grew up. anyway, when sora got to the castle org 13 ordered namine to take soras memories, when they found twilight town mixed in. this is how ansem knew to put Roxas in a ake twilight town, and thats how hayner thought he knew sora.

now this is all an experimental theroy and my be total jibberish, but it is not saying exactly what is going to happen

Flaming Axel

the real twilight town was in KH2 and in the first game sora's mother tells him that it is time for dinner when he leaves to save the raft

Syn_the_angel

yes but that might not be his real mother, and twilight town was created in KH2 yes but KH2 is 3 years after KH1 and com, so if twilight was made in KH2 how was it in com?:eek: :eek:

Flaming Axel

there is a real twilight town and a fake one, the one ansem found was what he used to copy the one roxas lived in and you go to both towns

Syn_the_angel

oooooo lol i diddnt realize that, so that means the twilight town wasent destroyed, but i still think sora came from twilight

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Syn_the_angel said:
yes but that might not be his real mother, and twilight town was created in KH2 yes but KH2 is 3 years after KH1 and com, so if twilight was made in KH2 how was it in com?:eek: :eek:

It happened one year after the events of kh1. Don't forget that Roxas was in the order around the last 2 worlds of kingdom hearts, so that gives some time for memories to be planted even if they aren't soras(meaning roxas was put into twilight town before sora lost his memories).

Soraku

and there is no way soras mom could have died because when the heartless came to destiney isle in the first one soras mom said to come to dinner

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Syn_the_angel said:
ok so i was pondering new KH thoughts and im like, "if castle oblivian only makes worlds from soras memories, then how was twilight town in the castle if twilight town was made in KH2 my ansem?" so hers my theroy, sora came from twilight town when he was very young, and during when Sora was a baby, one of the keybladers(the one that is evil, because king micky said that the keyblade can be used for choaos) came and destroyed Twilight town. either soras mother escaped with sora to destiny island and isnt telling sora, or his mother died before sora grew up. anyway, when sora got to the castle org 13 ordered namine to take soras memories, when they found twilight town mixed in. this is how ansem knew to put Roxas in a ake twilight town, and thats how hayner thought he knew sora.

now this is all an experimental theroy and my be total jibberish, but it is not saying exactly what is going to happen

i think this is true, cauz in COM, Axel(i think, not sure) said, "to forget is to remember and to remember is to forget." so, if sora kept forgeting thing along the way, he wud remember things, and thus remembering twilight town

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
"To forget is to remember and to remember is to forget" is a trick phrase meaning if he continues his journey into the castle old memories will be replaced with others that are not his and he will soon brreakdown from reality and go crazy and get killed by replica riku. Sora did not come from twilight town or else you would be able to go to destiney Islands and see soras mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back