• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Teammates In Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
there is a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out, just not in the near future. hopfully get rid of goofy and donald as the main characters. id like to stick with sora, kairi, and riku as the playable characters. and like KH1 and KH2 have other poeple join ur party as u progress through the game.

KH4LiFe

xeanhort's ghost said:
yeah having sora, donald, goofy, riku, and kairi in your party would be awsome.
even if sora is not the main charecter he will still be involved in the story because it is his story. kh is the story of sora and it should stay that way. i dought nomura will leave sora out all together.

this is the second thread i have been to and you have said something stupid you didn't even post the rest of his post only using part of it and then making him look stupid you have very few post so if i where a noob like you i would be trying to make friends not make an ass of myself.:p

OOOHHHH watch out!!!! Mr. Hero

LMAO.... pathetic

i guess u never experienced a joke before.. so after that post u made the only one who's makin an ass out of someone is you out of yourself

pwn_teh_noobz

KH4LiFe said:
really??? I ALWAYS suspected that it might've been "someone"!! what do you think someone's clothes are gonna look like?

LOL my bad my bad, i meant someone else besides sora that we haven't seen

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Maybe the game will be in three parts. One where you play as sora & get Riku & Kairi as allies, one as Mickey, with donald and goofy, and one part with those three knights. Probably not, but oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back