• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Wielding Abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XD003

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but meh.

Now, according to Birth By Sleep, Ven's heart was placed inside Sora at the end of the game. Does this mean that the only reason Sora is able to wield a Keyblade is because of Ven's heart being him him? Afterall, I think if memory serves me correctly, wasn't Riku the chosen wielder of the Keyblade by Terra? (Forgive me for lack of detail and all, but it was just a spur of the moment thought I had when re-playing Kingdom Hearts 1)

Heltage

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but meh.

Now, according to Birth By Sleep, Ven's heart was placed inside Sora at the end of the game. Does this mean that the only reason Sora is able to wield a Keyblade is because of Ven's heart being him him? Afterall, I think if memory serves me correctly, wasn't Riku the chosen wielder of the Keyblade by Terra? (Forgive me for lack of detail and all, but it was just a spur of the moment thought I had when re-playing Kingdom Hearts 1)
Now that you say that... It's more than a possibility.

Edit:

But, as for the part about Riku... If he was meant to be KK chosen one, why didn't it go to him when he got rid of his darkness atop the Castle That Never Was? I'm guessing that in the end, Sora's heart became strong enought to wield the KK S:

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
its more than that. When Ven was passed out on DI, with MX he took his Keyblade and raised into the air making a flash of light appear. the same light that Sora sees right before he gets the keyblade.
Ven's power = some of Sora's power. Sora was destined to hav the keyblade no matter what i think

Z

Zulkir

its more than that. When Ven was passed out on DI, with MX he took his Keyblade and raised into the air making a flash of light appear. the same light that Sora sees right before he gets the keyblade.
Ven's power = some of Sora's power. Sora was destined to hav the keyblade no matter what i think

Yeah, that secret ending let us all know that he is the "chosen" one of the series , but his dual-wielding may come partially from ven.

Heltage

Yeah, that secret ending let us all know that he is the "chosen" one of the series , but his dual-wielding may come partially from ven.
But I have in mind what Ansem told Aqua at Dark Meridian: "If he were to do it... That boy (Sora), whose heart was connected to someone who were to do it... That door would open."
Does it mean that Sora is just a nexus for that person (Ven?) to save them all, the true chosen one?

Z

Zulkir

No, I think Sora is the chosen one, and one of his missions as the chosen one is to restore Ven.

XD003

I never imagined that one of my theories would spark some form of a debate, even if it was a small one at that. But still, it makes me wonder - what is the real reason that Sora is able to wield. Is it that he really was a Chosen one? Or is it because of Ven's heart. Do you think this'll be revealed in a Future Kingdom hearts game?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, if he's the chosen one who is destined to open the door, he needs to be able to use a keyblade at some point in time. SO I think he was already chosen as a wielder.

Xion14

But I have in mind what Ansem told Aqua at Dark Meridian: "If he were to do it... That boy (Sora), whose heart was connected to someone who were to do it... That door would open."
Does it mean that Sora is just a nexus for that person (Ven?) to save them all, the true chosen one?

I think this just points out even more that Sora was the chosen one. He has a heart that can connect to others. Ven was (i think) technically or had the ability to open "that door" but the events of BBS took place and so he couldn't anymore. No matter what the events of BBS made it even more so that Sora is the chosen one. If ven was meant to do it, Nomura would of had ven do it. But Sora is the one who has to. He has the power to connect to hearts/others around him. Just think of the place where Sora's from...Destiny Islands. It's his destiny.

Well, if he's the chosen one who is destined to open the door, he needs to be able to use a keyblade at some point in time. SO I think he was already chosen as a wielder.
I think the maker of the thread wanted to know if fusing/connected to Ven's heart is the reason he can dula wield....not carry a keyblade all together just dual wielding *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back