• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sorcerers mune to magic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Power

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that Sorcerers (Nobodies), are immune to Fire, Blizzard and Thunder. The journal says that Sorcerers are immune to all kinds of magic, but I say that is not true. Sorcerers are affected by Reflect and Magent, and that's magic isn't it? So why did the jorunal say that Sorcerers are immune to magic if Spells such as Reflect and Magnet affect them? :confused:

Thanks

Macabre

Gold Member
Sorcerers are immune to Fire,Blizzard and Thunder magic but are affected by Reflect because Reflect and it's higher levels are defensive spells which catch them off guard and Magnet and it's higher levels because it pulls and effects an enemies' movement and they become unable/powerless to defend themselves.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
All nobodies are very hurt by magic. Except for sorceres. They are like, Mages. So they are immune to any type of magic except reflect.

Macabre

Gold Member
Defensive spells like Reflect and Aero are like protective barriers but also have the effect of harming enemies when they touch the barriers,like a retaliation and also,Sephiroth is immune to Thunder,Fire and Blizzard but is effected by Reflect.

Immobilizing spells like Gravity,Stop and Magnet effect the movement of enemies and so make them defenseless to damage.
Like if the player is to use Gravity against a Sorcerer,it will be pulled into the Gravity Orb/Sphere and it will be immobilized and defenseless until the Orb/Sphere goes away.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Defensive spells like Reflect and Aero are like protective barriers but also have the effect of harming enemies when they touch the barriers,like a retaliation and also,Sephiroth is immune to Thunder,Fire and Blizzard but is effected by Reflect.

Immobilizing spells like Gravity,Stop and Magnet effect the movement of enemies and so make them defenseless to damage.
Like if the player is to use Gravity against a Sorcerer,it will be pulled into the Gravity Orb/Sphere and it will be immobilized and defenseless until the Orb/Sphere goes away.

How do you know all this if your only eleven, M.o.N? lol.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Magnet = Advanced Magic

Reflect = Defensive Magic

The Journal Entry you spoke of:

A sorcerer. A high-ranking Nobody. Immune to magic, it attacks with invulernable cubes.

Watch out for the cubes while attacking the main body. The cubes disappear when the body is defeated

They didn't really state explicitly what type of magic they were immune to. So, I'd assume that they were referring to Offensive Magic.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Magnet = Advanced Magic

Reflect = Defensive Magic

The Journal Entry you spoke of:

They didn't really state explicitly what type of magic they were immune to. So, I'd assume that they were referring to Offensive Magic.

I guess. normal attack magic doesent work. So advanced and defensive does. Magnega is really powerful too.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I guess. normal attack magic doesent work. So advanced and defensive does. Magnega is really powerful too.

I personally prefer Graviga over it's successor, Magnega.

And if you played Re:CoM, Shadow Denizen, you'd probably change your mind. The magic in that game pwns the others, which doesn't make sense to me. KH2 Sora should have those abilities, lol.

Sleight Exhibition Movie (4:55) - (7:45)

Ultima Power

I see, so sorcerers are only affected my Defensive magic, and immune to Offensive magic, like Fire, Blizzard & Thunder.
Woah, didn't know that.
Thanks guys! :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it also applies with kingdom hearts one. wizards aren't immuned to aero and gravity. strangely, aero and gravity is almost similar as reflect and magnet.

Macabre

Gold Member
Aero is a Defensive Spell just like Reflect and Gravity is an Advanced Spell just like Magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back