• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sounds of missions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jporiey

we all know that there are missions in KH2 sorta' like in FFX2( i hope )
i was wonderin' what you guys think of them
i reckon they wil be a great addition to the game
how about everyone else

JG_Vandom

I think it's a great idea to have A FEW missions thrown into the main story line. As long as they don't become the main focus of the game.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
JG_Vandom said:
I think it's a great idea to have A FEW missions thrown into the main story line. As long as they don't become the main focus of the game.

i agree totally with u. i wouldnt mind a few missions tossed in there but i hope that it doesnt become the main part of the game. i mean i thought FFX-2 was a all right game but i dont want KH2 modeled like it. i hope not lol.

JG_Vandom

Square's known alot for originality. I doubt we have to worry too much about it being done x-2 style.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

o.o I have no clue what your talking about. The game isn't mission style/based.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, no missions. o_o; I havn't seen it in an interview, scan, or gameplay vid.

jporiey

well its in a CC (comic-con) vid with sora fightin' a swarm of bee type heartless with a timer going down in the top right corner im guessing it means we need to kill certian amout of them in that time limit

JG_Vandom

Maybe there will be a gummi ship mission. lol. where you have to fly in (actually inside of a world) and shoot a bunch of heartless.

jporiey

JG_Vandom said:
Maybe there will be a gummi ship mission. lol. where you have to fly in (actually inside of a world) and shoot a bunch of heartless.
sounds like fun
and did you make those nes sprites?
if so excelent job they are great

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD That's not mission based. That is just an event where you have to keep fighting a swarm of heartless till the timer drops.

Mission based is like in FFX-2 or GTA, where you accept different missions and progress through the storyline.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeaqh i think there was a big rumor of news that u can have gummi ship missios like in Final Mix. but i dont know if it is confirmed or not. and i think the mission theory came form the demo at Comoc-con and E3. the demo had a mission in the underworld when u had to defeat waves of heartless in the underworld and fight Cereberus. i dont know if that mission was just titled like that for the demo or if it really is a mission but we will find out very soon. ii hope lol

JG_Vandom

Yea I made them from the FF1 characters. thanks. Come to think of it i didn't think x-2 was REALLY mission based. it was more location based. or something... anyways. KH2 could use a LITTLE of that.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think there were gummi ship missions. like dont get hit or destroy 100 ships or something like that in FM. i am positive that FM had that but i may be wrong. if i am sorry . i will try to find proof of this. i think they have it in gamefaqs.

here is the link to the faq of the gummi ship missions. here is proof for ya. lol

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_fm_gummi.txt

there ya go.:D

Heartless1990

jporiey said:
i was wonderin' what you guys think of them
i reckon they wil be a great addition to the game
how about everyone else

You...HOPE?!

-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back