• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park Season 15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
His death was also the randomest in the whole serious, IMO.

And I believe this is the first episode his siblings actually spoke.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Kenny and Karen were fucking adorable. <3 I'm so glad they did something with his siblings.
Also, his death. Wtf. XD

There was controversy over it?...why? South Park just did what it always did, bag on everyone..
It's a tad different when they did it with Muhammad.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
my mom so poor she waves a popsicle stick around and calls it air-conditioning *sobs*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
my momma's so poor she walks down the street with one shoe and if you ask her if she lost a shoe she says 'no i found one' -weeps-

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
My name. Is not. Kyahl.

It's a tad different when they did it with Muhammad.

According to a friend who actually watched the episode when it aired, Muhammad was completely normal and represented in a positive light. Meanwhile Jesus and Buddha were being completely made fun of. They were clearly using that juxtaposition as a joke. And to top it off, there was a speech at the end of the episode about the cruelty of censorship. Comedy Central was just being paranoid, too an extent rightfully so, and took the censorship too far. Then again, they might have just done that to encourage dvd sales....since that's now the only way you can watch that episode.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
According to a friend who actually watched the episode when it aired, Muhammad was completely normal and represented in a positive light. Meanwhile Jesus and Buddha were being completely made fun of. They were clearly using that juxtaposition as a joke. And to top it off, there was a speech at the end of the episode about the cruelty of censorship. Comedy Central was just being paranoid, too an extent rightfully so, and took the censorship too far. Then again, they might have just done that to encourage dvd sales....since that's now the only way you can watch that episode.

I know they never made fun of him. But supposedly Muslim extremists were threatening Trey, Matt and the Comedy Network/Central.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I know they never made fun of him. But supposedly Muslim extremists were threatening Trey, Matt and the Comedy Network/Central.

Seriously ...? They didn't DO anything to Muhammad ...extremists are pathetic. They didn't even give him a real appearance and barely gave him a voice. All they're doing is proving South Park was right about the paranoia of mentioning something so simple.

I'm trying to see it from their perspective but I see no reason to threaten them over it.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It sucks that they censored everything in 201. It made the episodes less enjoyable, including when they blocked out Stan's "I learned something today" speech.

It's sad that last episode was the finale. No more south park for a year.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I, personally, am hoping Cartman gets another ass kicking from someone like Wendy ...the guy deserves it, a lot. I'm glad the faculty and principle in the 'Bass to Mouth' episode threw him under a bus. How in the hell did he survive? His fat must be extremely durable.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
^That's why he said he needs another one. But I love Cartman. I love that he's a diabolical manipulative genius that can trick you into eating your own parents, but in a physical fight he's a total bitch. And as cruel as he is to others, he's just as self destructive, as was shown in the 1% episode. Cartman is one of the most complex and interesting characters on tv, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back