• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidsocom

Hello, even though most people haven't finished the game and a lot of people finished, I will do this thread. I miss the times when I first joined these forums and took data from screens and scans and trailers and just speculated to make a reasonable, logical thought that could be the answer that we can put in a puzzle to make a picture. Surprisingly, many things we made up happened in KH2. Since it will be awhile till the next game, I will give 2 main topics that I would like to discuss and any other topics can be questioned or answered or talked about. Please use spoiler boxes when neccasary(sp?).

My first topic is, where did Yen Sid go. He left the tower so supposedly he could be on a quest.

What about the
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The days when 70% of the forums weren't full of noobs and flamers was good. As for any speculation, I give up on theorizing about KH3 until I see more screens and concepts of it.

Solidsocom

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for Yen Sid, I don't know. I tried to figure out where he would go. Put yourself in his shoes. Maleficients coming back, new enemies are on the horizon, old enemies still are causing a problem, and the main adventurer might need help.

Another thing we might speculate on is what was on that letter Sora, Riku, and Kairi got?

Last edited:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yeah...like that would happen! I think they will come back eventually because they still have a settle to score.

I do have one certain question though, it is a possibility that Roxas and Namine will come back even though they said that they don't exist?

and...

Will Riku, Sora and Kairi go on a journey together instead of Goofy and Donald since they are the only ones who read the King's letter?

Solidsocom

As long as Sora and Kairi are there, Roxas and Namine are there too.

It could be. Goofy and Donald has finally found the king and what they have been wanting has been confirmed. Yet Goofy and Donald pratically swore allegiance to Sora thus they would never leave him.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Yeah that's true, man...they have such devotion for Sora. I mean look at KH2 with scenes such as disobeying Mickey at Hollow Bastion. I found that scene cute and have such loyality. Is it just me or is it that KH2 is full of mushyness? I don't have a problem with that by the way.

I know that this doesn't relate to speculation but exactly how do you get 16 Orichalcum+? Its extremely hard!

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Oh, didn't see that. Thanks!

Anyway...I have another question. If, as Mickey explained, "Ansem" is Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas is his Nobody, then can it mean that the REAL Xehanort is alive? Sorry if I had misunderstood, there are still parts in KH2 that I'm still trying to figure out.

Solidsocom

No, the results of him being a heartless and a nobody makes the human form gone. Remember in KH1 where we saw that guy run and fall and his heart turned into a soldier heartless? No more human was there.

kite_ai

Doubt it. Presumably the heartless Ansem was destroyed by the light in kingdom hearts. And if a body has no heart, then it is presumed dead.

zora keyblade

yeah and when people came with theories of what BHK name was like siru and all that :p and when i first found out that there was coming a kh2 ahh that was so good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back