• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

its not its just that i cant reveal a lot about this character so i have to improvise..... (dont sue me im not the best speller in the world...)
i mean, say... i buy part of square enix... and i find a way to animate my chracter for future FF games.... the public wouldnt want to see something they already know about.....

so i'll continue.. i guess.. but i have to keep her storyline at a certain distance....

Haku

<3
Oh that's good then I thought you just weren't going to continue it at all.

Haku

<3
Do you need more inspirations or you already have enough ideas to go along with?

The Riddler

hm this fic is different to the others ive read. it seems more i dunno personal. i like it. im going to try and catch up. keep at it RikuDestiny or raye i see they call you, your fics character.

Haku

<3
No she just meant that you've read lots of fan fics here already.

The Riddler

oh right. hehe. yeah im just looking aorund trying to get some ideas. i love writing. i may write a fic for here. i really like this one. its different. definetly didnt think sephiroth would have so many kids.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah but that's the beauty of it. no one suspected it, and it only made it better

yup yup, pretty much what Haku said. i didn't think you'd see all these fics in such short time; i was only reading two when i first joined

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
i like to read few things at a time, it helps me read it faster. =D

and dude i have a miniature library in my room hehe
i've got 5 books out.
i'm gonna start making library cards here pretty soon lol

i wonder when Raye's gonna post more

The Riddler

hey me too. ive got loads of books.
you have got five books out? wow. your a real life author?

i have to catch up, i dont mind her taking her time with the next chapter. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back