• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILER* The Sephiroth in Kingdom hearts 2 is even harder than the first one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreakzz

Ok..i don't want to be a spoiler but here goes...once you have reached the door to Kingdom hearts in the game, don't go in. But instead go to "The Radiant Garden" (Hollow Bastion)and go to 'Dark Depth' (the place where Sora begged infront of the order members?) Ok, then you will see Sephiroth standing there waiting for you. Go talk to him. But be warned that you are going to be up for a VERY tough battle.
You battle alone here. Drive transformation is also out of bounds here. When you first start your battle, Press triangle immeadietly(you can see the little signal button there) but be quick as you have only about a second to press it. Then hit him immeadietly after blocking his attacks. After that, b ready to run for your life. In this game, Sephiroth has the ability to continously attack Sora, so be careful. There is an attack where he'll do an attack which will lift you in to the air. When he does that, quickly press the square button when you see him( equipped ability ). If not he'll attack you again.
I don't have anything else much to say..basicaly you just use the same strategy to defeate him. Just remember to press the triangle button immeadietly when given the signal.
Some of his other attacks are the black materia thingy you see in the first game, but this time, it is sometimes combined with the fire attack thing. Not to mention, that in this game, he will use SIN HARVEST countless times. But not to worry, we have items for that problem. Just use your items quickly before he attacks you again. And lastly be warned that his health bar is twice as much as the first game. (15 full health bars to be exact).
Well thats all i can say now. I hope this strategy guide will help you defeate him. I tried n i did. So good luck to all.

P.S- sorry for some of the grammer and spelling errors if there is any.:p

got_kh2?

dude, there are already gameplay videos of people fighting him. u should really look around the forum before u post stuff.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Madness said:
...Heartless Angel. Honestly, has no one played FF7?
acutly thats the atack name in kingdom hearts lance bass said it so bad it came out sounding like sin havest

Decron

got_kh2? said:
dude, there are already gameplay videos of people fighting him. u should really look around the forum before u post stuff.
could someone give me the links of the battle videos please?:)

Deadly Cloud

you can use drive forms while fighting him! iv seen the scene after you beat sephiroth and sora was in final form clothes

animefreakzz

Opps.:p. Sorry bout that..yea..guess shud hav checked out the forums first. So sorry...lol. anyway i couldn't use the drive forms when i fought him..are you sure you can ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back