• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**Spoiler/Theory** Popsicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

austin11118

Notice, BHK(Roxas) and his friends are sitting on the clocktower and are eating these white popsicles(As shown in a clip), now, I just watched another clip(http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=UerE9w9YyPA) and it shows ansem eating one of them?!?! Maybe theres something about the popsicles that.....dunno, give me your thoughts:confused:

Slayer42

This may not seem right, but it is. Twilight town sells the best popsicles around in the summer. I'm serious.

austin11118

Kingdom Hearts 2 Demo:

Just like at the start of Kingdom Hearts were Sora appears with a fish bone in his mouth (Main Menu), in KHII Sora is in his new outfit with a half eaten blue popsicle in his mouth that is melting. (in his mouth is only the stick of the part he has eaten and in the middle is the rest of the candy dripping).

darkriku14

beginning and end
i noticed that too o_O that everyone is eating blue popsicles.

it might mean something, but i doubt it.

RenoTurk

You just double posts again.. (double post twice in same topic is really bad bad)

No.... Popsicle is very popular in that tower for kids, so what? It is nothing big deal. (Every town have their special foods like Twilight Town and their popsicles, like to Walt Disney World and their huge turkey leg..

(please close this topic, because it have been dicussed many many times!~)

Last edited:

RenoTurk

I will try, but I am not sure if I can watch it on my fiancee's family computer. It is not good computer and it is dial up. (I will be back to my computer and T3 in Jan 5)

Which movie is that?

Roxas

Dude, just watch episode 1 or 3? of Dramatic Hearts and it will confirm everything. Just search for Dramatic Hearts in the forum section. =)

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
oh god....here we go again

THEY ARE JUST FREAKING POPSICLES. if you have a problem with people eating popsicles. DEAL WITH IT.
there is no coincidence...characters just love eating them. a persons gotta eat. its not like every character is on a diet or sumthing...do you see any extra skinny characters other than kairi?

Yue

Radical fcuker.
austin11118, just stop posting.......

You phail for believing in the significance of a summer treat ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back