• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*spoiler* what ever happened to zexy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fizban

was that when riku rep was told he could gain some individuality by killing him?>.<

Ansem22

Here is exactly what happened:

Zexion was the leader of the Castle Oblivion "Basement Crew" (That means he's Lexaeus' and Vexen's boss). He doesn't fight because he is either weak, lazy, or cowardly (or all 3), but he makes up for it with his calculative brainpower and strategizing.

After Vexen and Lexaeus fail him, he confronts Riku and lures him to the Destiny Islands Memory world. There he disguises as Sora and tries to kill Riku with a powerful light attack. But thanks to Namine, Riku accepts his heart's darkness, sees through the light and attacks "Sora", exposing him as Zexion. Zexion is gravely injured and retreats.

Back in his lair, Axel and Vexen's Riku Replica are there. Axel tells Riku Replica that he can be real and not fake if he absorbs power that the real Riku doesnt have. Then Axel says that Zexion would be a good place to start. Riku Replica starts to glow with dark energy and steps toward Zexion. Zexion screams "No! STOP!"

The screen goes black and the sound of a sword slash is heard.

And that is the end of Zexion.

A

Audo

It's just obviouse that he killed him to gain the power then he comes and tries to kill you
then you slice him up to bits he dies and you go kill whoever the last boss is

Ansem22

"Then Zexion turned in to a bat and fled. :O"

*Grabs garlic, crosses, and wooden stakes*

I'll get 'im for good this time! ^_^

I found the exact script of Zexion's final moments in COM:

Axel: Say, Riku. It must be hard now that you know you're not real. I bet you'd
LIKE to be real.

Riku Replica: Yeah.

Axel: Well, you can. All you need is strength that the real Riku doesn't have. Get that, and you can be a new person, your OWN person. Not Riku, not anybody else. You won't be someone else's copy. You'll be you.

Zexion: Axel! What are you telling him?!

Axel: You know, I bet he's as good a place to start as any.

Zexion: Have you lost your mind?!

Axel: Sorry, Zexy. Saving you doesn't seem half as entertaining as observing Sora and Riku.

Riku Replica walks towards Zexion.

Zexion: No...STOP!!!

Screen goes black. Slashing sound is heard.

The scene is rather vague, if you ask me. Zexion should be considered MIA (Missing in Action) until the full KH2 Organization is revealed.

A

Audo

really Riku is my favorite but if your talking original members i would say one of the new ones from KH2. Well i hope theres going to be new ones, there better be

Oracle

Yeah. I love the Com unknowns, but if there were no new ones for KH2, it would suck. But there probably is, seeing as there is an estimate of at least 13 Unknown... Lexaus, Zexion, Axel, Marluxia, Larxine, Vexen, Enigmaticman, Riku (?), Mickey (?), BHK (?) So... We have three unknowns that we don't know the identity of... Hmm

O

~one_winged_angel

yup, that's pretty much what happened.... darn... zexy was one of my favs... ><>< i when i got to that scene, i started cracking up when axel called zexion zexy cause that sounds like sexy..... ><><><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back