• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**spoiler** Xemnas a CHASER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofNobody555

has anybody actully seen how xemnas looks like when u fight him sitting down on his thrown? hes dressed like the chasers in the ending.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This isn't really a spoiler dude but, a theory I mean if it was a spoiler Square would have confirmed it but, I wouldn't start making guesses yet. Because you just never know what Noruma and, his team are thinking in their heads.

KingofNobody555

idk but wasnt he dressed like them i paused the game during a close up on him and then looked at the ending and they are dressed alike.. im thinking that maybe chasers are warriors of Kingdom Hearts

That Boi Leek

I think he's a chaser too... not Xemnas... but Xehanort was a chaser... and I have a theory for that... just like i said in another thread....
Xehanort's memories.... didn't Ansem The Wise and Xehanort himself wanted to get his memories back... what if some point during Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts II....He used a memory pod just like Sora did....to get his past memoeries back... that would make alot of sense and then Xehanort remembered who he really is...but if he didn't think bout doing that before he beacme xemnas... that still wouldn't mess up this theory because... when somebodyy goes to a nobody... the nobody still keeps their memories... so he still had xehanort's memories... so he could still use the pod...
Yea i kno it's alot

Josiah

Quarian Power!
maybe its possible...like putting a chaser which is something of kh3 in kh2 just like putting a nobody (ansem) in kh1 without even knowing about it, bit i really dont know...i mean its a good theory...but we just have to wait.

Pyro

so ummm ya think he is a chaser so wat do think the CHASERS are? cause alot ppl with threads like this talk about wat they thought chasers were and mostly all of them said keyblade masters or something else so wat do you think they are Kingofnobody? just want ya think and anyone else.
oh and i don't think xemnas is a chaser cause they don't look alike cause of their armor.
oh one more thing if ppl think chasers are keyblade masters and think xehanort was one then tell me shouldn't xemnas somehow get xehanort's keyblade? even though xehanort lost his memory after some battle or explosion?

Last edited:

lv_kh0720

What's a chaser, don't say they're chasers, it hasn't been confirmed yet, just say the "knights" or the "dudes in metalic armors" whatever ^^
I've read a theory like this by Zetsumi, and his is much more detailed in the Spoiler section, I agree with him though, so I'll say I'm half-agree with ya

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas isn't a Chaser. Xehanort, on the other hand, I think is. Go to the Spoiler thread to see more in depth theories of Xehanort and the Chasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back