• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers!!! #13 Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
Damn it GTX, i didn't wanna know number 13, i just came here hoping they would put spoiler tags for any spoilers. I didnt even click on the link 2 show who number 13 was in this thred, but when you went and put "13 is Roxas" YOU RUINED THE WHOLE F***KN GAME FOR ME!!!
Why did you look at this thread in the first place, you idiot?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Damn it GTX, i didn't wanna know number 13, i just came here hoping they would put spoiler tags for any spoilers. I didnt even click on the link 2 show who number 13 was in this thred, but when you went and put "13 is Roxas" YOU RUINED THE WHOLE F***KN GAME FOR ME!!!
You didn't want to be spoiled yet you entered a thread with a spoiler in the title. Regardless that I forgot to add the tag, you were warned before you entered the thread. Hence the spoil tag. I don't know if you were trying to be cute, sarcastic or funny but you failed horribly at it. You were all warned when you proceded in this thread, so don't go saying "You spoiled it!!!" when in fact this thread already contains spoilers. Besides the tag for the title I think is aware to the users that we are discussing the spoilers. And I believe the spoiler tag is for use of bringing up a a point in a theory. Such as...
I like your theory but there's one problem
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Regardless I should have put it, but I don't feel any remorse for those saying they were spoiled. They knew that they would be when they entered.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Dam! Spoiler tags, you crazy person! Spoiler tags! Also, I didn't realize he ever put that in the title, I got into the thread kinda late and only saw Spoiler- #13 confirmed in the title. my bad.
So ten Be quiet, he was right, you were wrong, end o' story

TwilightSoulKey said:
]Damn it GTX, i didn't wanna know number 13, i just came here hoping they would put spoiler tags for any spoilers. I didnt even click on the link 2 show who number 13 was in this thred, but when you went and put "13 is Roxas" YOU RUINED THE WHOLE F***KN GAME FOR ME!!!

Yeah, what she said, if you took a little bit of time to read, you'd save yourself a lot of embarresment. Wait, too late.

E

Eclipse

lol. im j/k, i'll probably forget it by the time i play the game anyway. but yeah...im dumb like that, i came in here to sorta test my spoiler restraint skills. i was hoping all the spoilers u would have to click on. but it doesn't matter cuz i will prob. forget all this by the time i play the game.

starry_eyed_hero

Sanctuary Keeper said:
So ten Be quiet, he was right, you were wrong, end o' story
Ok, next time, pay attention to what's going on before you post, ok? You're acting like I'm arguing with him. I never even started arguing, all I did was agree that GTX was right, but that he should remember to use spoiler tags. That's all.

So, in other words, the "end o' story" actually happened about 30 or 45 minutes ago. You're just kinda slow on the subject is all.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Gothic donald: Post deleted. Spoilers contained and off topic. Stay on-topic instead of giving irralevant info about a different subject.

Now stop getting off topic please. Get back to whatever the discussion was on
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Gothic_Donald said:
Hey My post got deleted! :( That was some good info...I think

I guess not, read the above post.

Ok, next time, pay attention to what's going on before you post, ok? You're acting like I'm arguing with him. I never even started arguing, all I did was agree that GTX was right, but that he should remember to use spoiler tags. That's all.

So, in other words, the "end o' story" actually happened about 30 or 45 minutes ago. You're just kinda slow on the subject is all.
Goodness are you stupid, I can see the what time each post were made. Now end of story, if you still wish to argue, then use PM, dont spam up the forums. Why do you think we have them :) If you still post the arguemensts on the forums, I wont even bother to argue and continuing on spamming, so just to let you know, if you continue to argue here, and I dont respond, it's cause I refure to spam, despite the fact thats what this thread is pretty much made of.

Last edited:

Yezen

Where did you get the Xemnas?
Also then who is the SHU?
Are you guys sure about all this info? is it confirmed by square?

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
Ugh, time for some real translation, or at least what I can get from the Katakana. The name stated is... Rokusasu. However, when you translate that into English, it definitely is Roxas. This meaning that the BHK (POSSIBLY named Roxas) is the one order member mentioned in some interview not to be dead. Since we haven't any complete confirmation on Roxas and the BHK we can't tell yet.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Punishment- I edited your post with the source to the info.

This whole Organization thing is confusing. There's 21 people seen in an organization coat.

Sorikku- Thank you for translating =D

Isaiah

i new 13 was roxas cuz that deep dive unknown look just like roxas so i aint trippen about that its not really a spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back