• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] An Overdone Thread!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acdsoda1

Ok well someone probably made this already but im so confused.

Y does Xion look like Ven when she goes on the 3 way mission with Axel and the dude with the guns(sry havent memorized the names of all the charecters yet :( )?????

Does anyone have any idea cause i dont???????? its been bugging me for like 3 days.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: ???Xion looks like Ven??? "may contain spoilers"

Because it's more than likely Xigbar saw Ven as Braig, and Xion, since she is seen by different people based on their memories, she's seen by Xigbar as Ven.

Riku191

people see xion based on there memories and what not roxas sees the kairi look alike/ sora xigbar saw ventus and other members/people who have no ties to xion just see her with her hood on

alex=axel

braig is xigbar's name before he was a nobody, its an anagram with an X added, like the rest of the org

Chaos_Riku

Most have already stated this, but I'll just give my own explanation.

Xion appears to people as a sort of mirror that reflects a memory that someone holds. Xigbar looked at Xion and saw Ventus, and it wasn't only before the scene near the end, but also during the entire game, revealed in one of the secret reports. This gives a whole new outlook to his quips about how 'poppet looks' her face being so cute, etc. No, I doubt Xigbar is homosexual, but it was his sort of a joke because he knew Roxas saw her as a girl.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock

Most have already stated this, but I'll just give my own explanation.

Xion appears to people as a sort of mirror that reflects a memory that someone holds. Xigbar looked at Xion and saw Ventus, and it wasn't only before the scene near the end, but also during the entire game, revealed in one of the secret reports. This gives a whole new outlook to his quips about how 'poppet looks' her face being so cute, etc. No, I doubt Xigbar is homosexual, but it was his sort of a joke because he knew Roxas saw her as a girl.

well he must be a hmo for seeing a guy

Chaos_Riku

Roxas had no connection to kairi beyond the extension from Sora, so why would he see Kairi when he had no emotional attachment to Kairi? it was a residual memory, distorted by his lack of Sora's memories and parts of them being brought into Xion. He see's her as a pseudo-Kairi that both looks like her, but not like her, having a part hairstyle to Kairi's and Sora's own.
Xaldin is most likely not homosexual, I merely said that he was joking, playing with Roxas without Roxas knowing it, like an adult might mess with their son by saying 'that girl you like sure is cute' just to embarrass them, even if they really don't think the girl is cute. Xaldin was poking fun at Roxas for seeing her the way he did.

K

kingdomfighter5

Roxas had no connection to kairi beyond the extension from Sora, so why would he see Kairi when he had no emotional attachment to Kairi? it was a residual memory, distorted by his lack of Sora's memories and parts of them being brought into Xion. He see's her as a pseudo-Kairi that both looks like her, but not like her, having a part hairstyle to Kairi's and Sora's own.
Xaldin is most likely not homosexual, I merely said that he was joking, playing with Roxas without Roxas knowing it, like an adult might mess with their son by saying 'that girl you like sure is cute' just to embarrass them, even if they really don't think the girl is cute. Xaldin was poking fun at Roxas for seeing her the way he did.

not Xaldin, Xigbar, gosh lol

K

kingdomfighter5

Hey no problem glad to help, but this thread has been answered so im off

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Because those were the Memories that floated out primarily. That's what Xemnas sampled in the Unknown fight in the first FM from what I hear, and seeing how that was used as a "base" for Xion, they had Namine delink those Memories in particular during CoM. She looked like Kairi because those were the Memories that the Organization had floating out. The rest of the Memories came out later, eventually making Xion look like Sora.

how sora know ven they years apart

I didn't mean Sora remembered Ven himself. But he no doubt has relations to Ven. Possibly even Memories that belonged to Ven being inside him, much like how Memories that belonged to Sora were inside Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back