• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS* axel and roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknow_92

sora and axel are best friends according to a rumor that someone posted on the khinsider web site and it said that axel dosnt want roxas to return to his origanl state it also said that diz is planing to make roxas rejion sora

unknow_92

Thats why, what i meant was that axel and roxas are good friends and diz is trying to make roxas rejion with sora and axel is afrid of losing roxas as a friend if diz succeseds .

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I knew there was something good about Axel. From the moment I played CoM, I knew there some good in Axel. Darn this makes me want to play this game even more.

unknow_92

look check it out this is what they put on the web site "Roxas was first part of The Order and was very good friends with Axel. Roxas wanted to know how he came to existance and left The Order. He and Axel talk in the Deep Dive city before he leaves. "

Ahrimal

Isn't there any chance at all that after Xemnas 'silenced' him, Axel was somehow reborn, becoming a complete being again? Is there any hint at all by the ending that a complete Axel might have again met with Roxas, who lives on in Sora? I really hope so. Axel is a very loyal and devoted friend. He deserves at least a semi-happy ending.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I doubt it, there is nothing happy about KH2's ending it seems... It starts to go up-hill, hits a few bumps then falls off a cliff into depression. T_T

Ahrimal

Well, the ending seems happy enough for Sora, but all the same, if Axel was Nomura-sensei's favorite member, he might have given Axel a happier resolution. Then again, I suppose one can always imagine a scenario where perhaps Axel and Sora/Roxas meet once more as best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back