• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Can we assume that we won't see AX again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Ok i've been theorizing this with a friend for the past few hours, among other things. Now, when I first saw this YMX in the new KH3D trailer I was wondering if this was the form that Xehanort had taken when he came back as a Somebody, but I wouldn't believe it as true because this YMX has no ties to Terra, and AX is Terra's body so we should be seeing him come back.

AX was basically a neutral being, brown eyes because of combining Terra's blue eyes and MX's evilish yellow/orangeish eyes. Yellow/Orange + blue = brown. His physical appearance as well, he wasn't completely Terra, but he had a dash of YMX in him it looked.

So yea, in the first KH3D trailer what we saw at the end, we can assume that MX had won the battle for possession of Terra's body, as he summoned his keyblade and struck Braig down. And this was before he became a Nobody. So when Sora had defeated Ansem SoD and Xemnas, perhaps Xehanort came back and he looks solely like a younger MX because as a Somebody he had won the struggle for possesion. So maybe when he returned his body took the shape of his mind, if you get what I'm tryin to say. Now why he's Young, that I can't really answer, it may have something to do with the RoS but there's not enough info to go on that yet. Whaddya'll think?

JustSnilloc

Apprentice Xehanort, when he was with Ansem.

Ah... What TC is saying makes since, but it was my impression that their hearts fused, which was what made it possible for two people to have one Heartless/Nobody

Zul

Awards
You will actually see DDD start from his perspective, as I hear.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Ah... What TC is saying makes since, but it was my impression that their hearts fused, which was what made it possible for two people to have one Heartless/Nobody
Well after seeing how Roxas got Ven's heart, I thought of it completely differently.I believe that when Apprentice Xehanort tuned into a Heartless, that was Master Xehanort's heart while Xemnas has Terra's heart. It would explain why Xemnas was probably talking to Ven in the Chamber of Repose as well as how Nomura hinted that he could wield a Keyblade, but you need a heart to do that.

JustSnilloc

Well after seeing how Roxas got Ven's heart, I thought of it completely differently.I believe that when Apprentice Xehanort tuned into a Heartless, that was Master Xehanort's heart while Xemnas has Terra's heart. It would explain why Xemnas was probably talking to Ven in the Chamber of Repose as well as how Nomura hinted that he could wield a Keyblade, but you need a heart to do that.

Does that mean Xion had a heart? I know she was a Replica, but I didn't know if Replica's had hearts... Also Ven would need 2 hearts to weild 2 keyblades... Plus, if it were just MX's heartless it would look like MX correct? you know, instead of Terra

And it's possible Xemnas's Blades were stronger than a Keyblade, so he just never used it... that's why I thought he never used it anyway

Crazy Mario

Does that mean Xion had a heart? I know she was a Replica, but I didn't know if Replica's had hearts... Also Ven would need 2 hearts to weild 2 keyblades... Plus, if it were just MX's heartless it would look like MX correct? you know, instead of Terra

And it's possible Xemnas's Blades were stronger than a Keyblade, so he just never used it... that's why I thought he never used it anyway[/QUOTE]
Actually, Xion granted Roxas access to harness Ven's heart when she was absorbed. Her Keyblade was a fake since she isn't have a heart and the Keyblades Roxas used were Sora's and Ventus.
As for Ansem, Apprentice Xehanort's transformation probably influenced him to be younger and look similar to Terra's body. Also, Ansem was wearing Master Xehanort's clothing and spoke the same lines when he fused with Terra, so if it's anyone's heart, it has to be Master Xehanort's.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Actually I think the thing with Xion's heart would be up for debate. She already developed a strong enough relationship with Roxas to where she could fully absorb his keyblade style, but I'm sure the bond they had was strong enough to create a heart for her as well. ATW said himself that hearts are unpredictable, so I'm sure the creation of one is just as unpredictable. I mean if the puppet Pinocchio could gain a heart, I'm sure the puppet Xiong could as well.

As for the theory on MX, I don't think MX won the dispute over the body. On the trailer, it looks like he's struggling with something as he strikes the others down,erhaps he is only starting to remember his past and its hurting him. I think he begins to remember the reasons for researching darkness, but still struggles with most of his other memories. Other than that, I could agree with CMs explanation on his hearts being separated into two beings, or at least the memories of them since a nobody doesn't have a heart to begin with.

JustSnilloc

Actually, Xion granted Roxas access to harness Ven's heart when she was absorbed. Her Keyblade was a fake since she isn't have a heart and the Keyblades Roxas used were Sora's and Ventus.
As for Ansem, Apprentice Xehanort's transformation probably influenced him to be younger and look similar to Terra's body. Also, Ansem was wearing Master Xehanort's clothing and spoke the same lines when he fused with Terra, so if it's anyone's heart, it has to be Master Xehanort's.

So if you admit that Roxas wielded two different keyblades with origins from 2 different people, then you admit that it's not necessary to have a heart to wield a Keyblade... just possessing the body of one who wielded the keyblade seems enough to satisfy the keyblade

Which means that Ansem SoD possessed both hearts, and Xemnas had no heart (which allowed him to be a cold emotionless nobody) and being the body of Terra he could have possibly wielded the Keyblade, but as we all know Terra's keyblade (along with his armor) is at the Keyblade Graveyard which is a possible explanation as for why he never wielded the keyblade (since he would have to use terra's keyblade since it was terra's body)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So if you admit that Roxas wielded two different keyblades with origins from 2 different people, then you admit that it's not necessary to have a heart to wield a Keyblade... just possessing the body of one who wielded the keyblade seems enough to satisfy the keyblade

What has this to do with being able to wield a keyblade or not?
Roxas could wield two different keyblades from two different people because Sora can, Roxas was born from Sora.
The reason Roxas could use a single keyblade (Sora's) at first at all was because he carried Ven's heart. If Roxas didn't carry Ven's heart he would not have been able to use Sora's keyblade.
Roxas's strong connection with Sora made him qualified to wield Sora's blade, but the reason he could actually summon and use it was because he carried a heart.
Ven's keyblade was sealed away due to his heart being a crippled train wreck, but the emotional breakdown Roxas had when Xion went "poof" combined with her being absorbed into him allowed Roxas subconsciously to reach into Ven's heart and activate his keyblade.

Even then though, if he would not have carried Ven's heart he wouldn't have been able to actually use the keyblade.

JustSnilloc

What has this to do with being able to wield a keyblade or not?
Roxas could wield two different keyblades from two different people because Sora can, Roxas was born from Sora.
The reason Roxas could use a single keyblade (Sora's) at first at all was because he carried Ven's heart. If Roxas didn't carry Ven's heart he would not have been able to use Sora's keyblade.
Roxas's strong connection with Sora made him qualified to wield Sora's blade, but the reason he could actually summon and use it was because he carried a heart.
Ven's keyblade was sealed away due to his heart being a crippled train wreck, but the emotional breakdown Roxas had when Xion went "poof" combined with her being absorbed into him allowed Roxas subconsciously to reach into Ven's heart and activate his keyblade.

Even then though, if he would not have carried Ven's heart he wouldn't have been able to actually use the keyblade.

It has to do with possessing the body of a someone who has used the Keyblade... Xemnas couldn't use MX's because he doesn't have any MX parts, all he possesses is Terra's body, (and questionably Terra and MX's souls) and since Terra's body was familiar with the Keyblade, he could have wielded it, but since the Keyblade was in use he couldn't use it (presumably)

Roxas could wield the Keyblade for several reasons, but being able to wield Sora's keyblade only took possessing Sora's body (or maybe it took possessing his soul... either way) Ven's heart only came into play when it came time for dual wielding

So since the Soul takes over what the heart is supposed to do, then that means ability to wield a Keyblade falls to the power of the Soul, or it falls to the power of the body that has handled it before (keyblade ceremonies work by touch)... But it's definately one of the two if not both that determine that... maybe that's why Xemnas couldn't wield MX's keyblade, because he lacked enough ingredients

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It has to do with possessing the body of a someone who has used the Keyblade... Xemnas couldn't use MX's because he doesn't have any MX parts, all he possesses is Terra's body, (and questionably Terra and MX's souls) and since Terra's body was familiar with the Keyblade, he could have wielded it, but since the Keyblade was in use he couldn't use it (presumably)

Roxas could wield the Keyblade for several reasons, but being able to wield Sora's keyblade only took possessing Sora's body (or maybe it took possessing his soul... either way) Ven's heart only came into play when it came time for dual wielding

So since the Soul takes over what the heart is supposed to do, then that means ability to wield a Keyblade falls to the power of the Soul, or it falls to the power of the body that has handled it before (keyblade ceremonies work by touch)... But it's definately one of the two if not both that determine that... maybe that's why Xemnas couldn't wield MX's keyblade, because he lacked enough ingredients

Possessing the body of a keyblade wielder has absolutely nothing to do with wielding, it was confirmed you need a heart to wield. Keyblades are tightly connected to the heart, not the body.
We don't know if Xemnas couldn't use MX's keyblade or if he just choose not to use it as hinted by Nomura.
If Terra's body was "familiar" with wielding or not doesn't play a single role because the body plays no role in wielding at all. I don't know from where you get this.

No, for Roxas being able to wield Sora's keyblade it took, as I already said, his connection to Sora's heart (they co-existed!) for the actual access and Ven's heart to be actually able to use it. If Roxas didn't carry Ven's heart he would not have been capable of summoning and actually using neither Sora's nor Ven's keyblade.
Ven's heart came into play way earlier because carrying a heart is required to wield a true keyblade. It also offered the second keyblade but Roxas could, for example, also have wielded Aqua's keyblade as long as he carried Ven's heart, a heart capable of wielding.

We know way too few about the soul to judge if it can do anythig else beside providing life force, which in the KH Universe is its primary role.
The body definitely has nothing to do with the wielding ability at all because it's tied to hearts.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Was it? I promise I'm not trying to be difficult, but when was this confirmed?

It was confirmed in the 358/Days-Ultimania.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Look at the bolded part, it can't be said any clearer.

Also, regarding Xemnas...he apparently could feel a range of emotions, although only negative ones like hate and rage.
On Xemnas and the keyblade:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

JustSnilloc

It was confirmed in the 358/Days-Ultimania.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Look at the bolded part, it can't be said any clearer.

Also, regarding Xemnas...he apparently could feel a range of emotions, although only negative ones like hate and rage.
On Xemnas and the keyblade:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

huh... So I guess that means he does have a heart (obviously at the end he gets hearts, but) I wonder why SoD can't use a keyblade then... He's basically the same composition as Sora at the end of KH (and all through CoM) Heart, and makeshift body...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
huh... So I guess that means he does have a heart (obviously at the end he gets hearts, but) I wonder why SoD can't use a keyblade then... He's basically the same composition as Sora at the end of KH (and all through CoM) Heart, and makeshift body...

It can be assumed if Nomura doesn't introduce another explanation, yep.
It just remains to be seen which heart Xemnas carried, MX's, Terra's or Eraqus's.

Ansem SoD is not the same composition as Sora.
Sora's heartless got purified by Kairi's princess powers and was just a floating heart projecting a physical shape.
Ansem SoD was not purified...and to wield the dark keyblade he needed to use Riku as a medium. After he lost control of Riku his physical form got destroyed at the end of KH1.
The Ansem we see in CoM is just an apparition from within the darkness inside Riku's heart.
In Riku's final level in CoM DiZ gives Riku a card that will give Ansem a form in order to defeat him.

Crazy Mario

Poor venomblade, we never got to answer your question. Actually, I think this is very good and actually accurate. Young Xehanort could very well be the only REAL Xehanort in the Realm of Sleep. He could be younger for the reason Sora and Riku are, but we don't know anything about that, so it's not really safe ground to theorize in. Also, just to trow my two cents in, (And just so you know, I did not steal this from Grass' theory, I came up with it over a month ago in the former worlds thread.) I think Xehanort is in the Realm of Sleep to find Land of Departure and awaken it so Castle Oblivion can change form, so he could retrieve Ventus due to Aqua being the only one to do it manually inside Castle Oblivion. This is because Land of Departure and Castle Oblivion are two sides of the same coin, one is awake/existing, while the other is asleep/gone. Right now, Castle Oblivion is in the former position with Aqua being the only one to change it inside, but in the Realm of Sleep, Xehanort still has a chance of his own. Anyways, great theory! I'm a very great supporter of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back