• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- DiZ doesn't match up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

The DiZ with the red bandages still covering his face leave about 2 inches below his chin exposed. When he's unmasked in that pic from the credits, his beard goes up to his lip in the center. Does DiZ grow a beard over the course of KHII? I think not...

coolerimmortal

I believe his skin is also lighter when unmasked. He looked exactly like Ansem before the unmasking.

Aros123

coolerimmortal said:
I believe his skin is also lighter when unmasked. He looked exactly like Ansem before the unmasking.
that's what i was wondering too, diz had the same skin tone as ansem when masked, but then un masked how can his skin tone change to match the same as luxord from the order

Oblivion115

who the HELL is Nanami??????????????????If yer talkin about Namine then you really need to work on your spelling or your reading. Unless your foreign! In which case you would need to work on yer ENGLISH

Light Conquers All

We know for a fact that Roxas is the other side of Sora and that Namine is somehow connected to Kairi (at that same live journal page it shows Roxas replace Sora and Namine replace Kairi). But we do not know if DiZ is connected to Ansem.

In fact there is a conversation that takes place in the game where DiZ is talking to a covered org member and he says "Who are you?" and the cloaked member says "Ansem."

Last edited:

Light Conquers All

Is it possible that there are 2 DiZ's? The one who we thought resembled Ansem and the one with the beard and lighter skin tone?

dark_light13

Oblivion115 said:
who the HELL is Nanami??????????????????If yer talkin about Namine then you really need to work on your spelling or your reading. Unless your foreign! In which case you would need to work on yer ENGLISH

Your telling me you nvr make a mistake i can't wait to flame you next time so such the hell up were all human and believe it or not you aint God so screw of cut him some slack.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
DiZ seems to look like Ansem while masked because he has Ansem's Heart in him it seems, thus he has Ansem's Apperance (remember how when he was in Riku he made Riku look like Ansem?) so possible this is what DiZ REALLY looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back