• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

((Spoilers)) Do you even fight Saix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthX

^

Do you fight him at some point? If so, can I see some footage?

B

bettermanlamia

um..yea u do but i dont know if there is any footage out with him in it:(

kh2luva

yes you fight saix as the....... well basically second last box before you go into kingdom hearts. and about the footage i don't have one but i finished the game,does that count?????

kh2luva

no problem XD and if you have any question you can pm me ^^

louis

Since some people have already finished the game could you guys post a pic or a video of sora fighting saix and could some one tell us about saixs role in the org and in the story. thank

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Um Saix seems to be Xenmas most trusted member, him and Zigbar seem to be like his two henchmen that know about everything. Saix is a Beserker, or something, and has the ability to go into this Rage Mode (forget it's official name) where he just like destroys you.

louis

MyInnerFred said:
Um Saix seems to be Xenmas most trusted member, him and Zigbar seem to be like his two henchmen that know about everything. Saix is a Beserker, or something, and has the ability to go into this Rage Mode (forget it's official name) where he just like destroys you.

I felt he would be an important member of the org.If you have beaten saix already is he one of the strongest people you fight in the game, and what what does his wepon change into since it changes with his emptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back