• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

((Spoilers)) Do you even fight Saix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
louis said:
I felt he would be an important member of the org.If you have beaten saix already is he one of the strongest people you fight in the game, and what what does his wepon change into since it changes with his emptions.

Oh yeah, he is by far one of the hardest battles in the game, he would probably be harder then the final boss if it wasnt for the fact that the final boss fights are just long as hell. I'm not really sure what his weapon changes into, it mostly just extends and expands in different ways but then again I wasn't really paying attention to his weapon. XD

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
His weapon changes as it shows in the scan, it happens when a light circle covers the area. It's called "BERSERK mode" why in capitals I don't know, but his weapon looks a bit more like a staff, as shown in scans, and he mostly casts magic when that happen.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
The World That Never Was I think. Like they said, his sword can change shape and he uses berserk. His power is moon so he probably has some wierd abilities.

I don't see how it's hard to tell the difference, Saix is the hot tall sexy manbeast with blue hair and a scar, Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody and looks like him with a few Michael Jackson-esque surgeries. It's wierd how in the shots shown in the trailer most people thought he looked like Zexion and until you know the truth or saw other shots of him you don't notice the resemblence...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Most noticed some resembles but the main problem was all of us were sure DiZ was Ansem's Shell, so we didn't really give it a second thought.

louis

since saix has moon powers and from that quote someone said "Do you like Saixs moon" or something alongs those lines I am gessing he created that heart shaped moon in The non existing world, so what is the dose the moon do and does it have anything to do with the story or it just gives saix and Xamnas more power.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Saix doesn't need the moon for power, however the 'Moon' is the entrance to Kingdom Hearts, but labeled as ??? of course like any final area entering. The reason why it's called Saix's moon is still not quite clear.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I thought it was a mistranslation. I thought what is actually said is something like "Do you feel the power of the Moon, Saix?" As far as I know, Saix has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
MyInnerFred said:
Most noticed some resembles but the main problem was all of us were sure DiZ was Ansem's Shell, so we didn't really give it a second thought.
Well, the shells or nobodies are still parts of the people, like Roxas is a part of Sora etc... DiZ WAS Ansem, but we thought Xenahort was DiZ, and Squex made it seem that way with the eyes and small amount of skin we could see resembling Xenahort.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Saix doesn't have relationship with Kingdom Hearts, but he's the closest one to obtaining it. Saix is a bit on the crazy side as well, even though he's emotionless. He calls Kingdom Hearts 'moon' during one seen of the game. It's a bit hard to explain what his plans are with Kingdom Hearts.

louis

so saixs is just doing what xamnas tells him in hopes of becoming real like the reast of the org.Do find any info on saix like where he got that x on his head from or anything

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
No there is no reason brought to why he has an X on his face, but his goal is the same, but he has a bit of a selfish way of wanting it for himself only as well.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Saix seems to be filled in a lot more then the other Org members, meaning Saix knows that Xenmas is going to use KH to get Absolute Power. The other Org members (except for Zigbar and maybe Luxord) think that KH is just going to be used to make them complete.

As for the X... I would guess just a scar? I don't think they explain it.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
From what I heard, the translation about the moon line was actually Saix speaking.

Saix: "Can you feel the power of the moon?"

Which actually makes the most sense out of the three translations.

kh2luva

hmmm i finished it but i dun hav a video recorder,but seriously you fight saix,he's the guy that uses berserker and you also get to use his weapon against him

Ansem/Sephy

So he's really hard? Cool . . . he's my second favourite Org. XIII member; Xemnas is my main man though . . . but as long as he's psycho, selfish, power-hungry, reluctantly obedient and nearly emotionless . . . very cool Nobody. I think Xemnas did look harder though . . . but that's a good thing . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back