• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Memorable Quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Before Roxas's prick period.

Because Roxas is a prick for feeling hurt and angry when Axel decides to repeatedly lie to him about important matters and keep important secrets from Roxas after he confronted his friend about them?

This logic eludes me. Axel was more of a prick in Days than Roxas ever was. >_>; He lies so much about things which turn out to be so important.

Another line I like is up on the clock tower when Axel tells Roxas and Xion about the WINNER stick and then Roxas asks what you win, when he already knows full well that you win a free ice cream with it. (His diary has an entry where he says he asked the ice cream lady about it) I found that to be funny, like they expect the player to not read Roxas' diary or something. :p

A

Audo

Because Roxas is a prick for feeling hurt and angry when Axel decides to repeatedly lie to him about important matters and keep important secrets from Roxas after he confronted his friend about them?

This logic eludes me. Axel was more of a prick in Days than Roxas ever was. >_>; He lies so much about things which turn out to be so important.
Oh boy. I think you took it too seriously.
Roxas fan I presume? >.>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I find him to be a prick for becoming Xion-obsessed and not even trying to think about why Axel did what he did. At the end of the game he becomes self-engrossed, as opposed to Axel that lied so he could protect the people that matter to him and went out of his way at times at the risk of becoming a Dusk just so that Xion and Roxas could have their way.
Hence why Xion said that Axel was sweet and Roxas was not.
There. On topic, even if a repeated quote.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Oh boy. I think you took it too seriously.
Roxas fan I presume? >.>
To be honest, Axel was top of my list after KH2. I didn't like Roxas at all until playing Days. >_> I thought he was a waste of a character until this game. Days made me like Axel significantly less and Roxas significantly more.
I find him to be a prick for becoming Xion-obsessed and not even trying to think about why Axel did what he did. At the end of the game he becomes self-engrossed, as opposed to Axel that lied so he could protect the people that matter to him and went out of his way at times at the risk of becoming a Dusk just so that Xion and Roxas could have their way.
Hence why Xion said that Axel was sweet and Roxas was not.
There. On topic, even if a repeated quote.
>__> Axel had an in with Saix. Unless he deserted or attempted to kill a higher-ranking officer in the Organization, I highly highly doubt he'd have been turned into a Dusk. He knew this, so he wasn't really risking as much as you'd like to think...

Roxas at the end stops worrying so much about Xion and starts worrying more about himself, with just cause. He wants to know what he is, what makes him special, and other things like that which Axel knows. Roxas approaches Axel about all of this and what does he do, he hides all of those answers from him. I don't see at all how he could have thought he was protecting Roxas at that point. Roxas was going to leave the Organization; Axel knew that the Organization would destroy him if he did that. He could have easily stopped him and saved their friendship by simply being honest with him in those last moments, but he wasn't. He essentially pushed Roxas out of the Organization by lying and keeping secrets. All he had to do is even tell Roxas that he didn't know anything rather than letting on that he knows things he's not saying.

On a topic-related note, Axel's last words to Roxas actually turned out to be one of my favorite lines of the game.

Roxas: ... No one would miss me.
Axel: That's not true! ... I would...

By the by, I do feel worst for Axel after all the end of the game shit goes down. He gets the worst end of the stick out of the three of them. I just think it was his own fault he ended up in that situation.

A

Audo

>__> Axel had an in with Saix. Unless he deserted or attempted to kill a higher-ranking officer in the Organization, I highly highly doubt he'd have been turned into a Dusk. He knew this, so he wasn't really risking as much as you'd like to think...

I think KH2 showed that Saix was more than okay with Axel taking the fall, so, really, he was at risk.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I think KH2 showed that Saix was more than okay with Axel taking the fall, so, really, he was at risk.

Taking the fall. Saix would never have lashed out at Axel. They were friends before becoming Nobodies; both joined at the same time and worked together... They're connected in a similar way as Sora and Riku are, though Saix is a bit more cut-throat and more "evil." Axel betrayed the plan, but Saix, while being quite a jerk, would never outwardly harm his friend, from what I gathered.

He took risks, but not to the extent where he had to worry of being erased for what he was doing.

A

Audo

Taking the fall. Saix would never have lashed out at Axel. They were friends before becoming Nobodies; both joined at the same time and worked together... They're connected in a similar way as Sora and Riku are, though Saix is a bit more cut-throat and more "evil." Axel betrayed the plan, but Saix, while being quite a jerk, would never outwardly harm his friend, from what I gathered.
"We'll be sure he receives the maximum punishment"

Yeah... never lashed out... >.>

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
"We'll be sure he receives the maximum punishment"

Yeah... never lashed out... >.>

That was in Days? o-o;

If it was KH2 (i think it was?), Axel had betrayed the Organization at that point (sided with Sora against them), which is one of the two circumstances (the other being desertion) which Saix could not overlook for fear of being erased himself.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To be precise, Axel betrayed Saix, which is why Saix doesn't care to let him fall - something Axel came close to doing and actually doing plentifully in Days itself as well.
I wonder if Saix would've hunted him down personally if Axel was still working in his best interest.

FallenVirgo

Larxene: What do you want? I'm busy. Go hit your head against the glass or something.

;_;

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Final battle.In KH 2 he goes SHUT UP! They decided to redo that line and i guess Jesse Mccarthy was too lazy.

._. Don't quote a VA's name without knowing who he is. Jesse McCartney is his name. (Link)

Also, I actually just watched the scene again for a different post and >_> He clearly says Shut up. He doesn't scream it, but he doesn't say Shut uhh...

denizenofevil

I liked Xion's last words after Roxas is knocked out at the end. That speech made me sad. I wish I could remember what it was exactly word for word but I can't.

keyking

"You don't need a heart to know how to manipulate one."-- Xaldin
"here comes sourpuss." -- Xigbar
"Didn't get it memorized?" --Roxas, towards axel
"You keep on running! But I'll always be there to BRING YOU BACK!" --Axel
"No one would miss me." --roxas
"Look at this room. When has our number ever been more than XIII?" --Saix
"Who will I have ice-cream with?" i laughed at first, but when you think about it, ts very depressing......
"You know what to do, Smee!" "As always, Captain!" --runs off away from heartless
ungh
"Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?"
"Are you kidding? I'm not gonna take that thing on by myself if I find it!" --Demyx
"You mean that's not the guy you scoutede??"

XionXIVRikuXV

"Got it memorized?" -Axel
"Lea." -Saix, talking to Axel. (i was all like... o_O)
"Who will I have ice cream with?" -Roxas (so awkward and out of place, yet so filled with meaning. so sad... T_T)
"You and me and all the members of the Organization are Nobodies."
"That's rude."
"With a capital 'N.'"-Zexion and Roxas
"..." -Roxas (... is my reply to that)

though i cant remember the exact words, i like how at the beginning of the game when Axel takes Roxas on an instructional mission and Roxas finds the treasure chest and he doesnt know what to do with it so Axel has to explain. i was thinking, "wow, and i thought i was shallow." (not to be rude or anything, but i think we may all get the point. you see a chest, you open it. *gasp* theres an item in it! ~sarcasm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back