• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers: Picture Request/Findings Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

Is anyone here good with using backdrop? Preferably white. I would like someone to have my icon without the HP bar and background please. Oh and I found artwork of HalloweenTown drive forms (2-D and 3-D) here: http://pics.livejournal.com/nunuu/pic/0015k6a2 Not the best quality but perfect for avatars.
EDIT: I can send anyone who would like to help a clearer, bigger pic in email, thanks.

MetalChocobo002

does anyone have a pic of sora and riku its like (spoiler do no read any further) right after u do that little ship battle against dragon xemnas...they have just jumped off of it and it has a close up of soras face and u can see riku in the background sora has this mean looking scowel on his face.

Quint

can someone please post mickey in here??
mickey with his black-red clothes with his keyblade in hand too...i've search for it everywhere but it's hard to find it...
or mickey with his organitation clothes...but with his hood opened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back