• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS- Titles Meanings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Re: Titles Meanings

Look at the video again around the time 1:56 to 1:57 when you pause it and they show a close up of the other weapons surrounding them at the crossroads.....
The other figure is someone else earlier Sora had just killed a big heartless or Nobody.

Oblivion115

omfg! what makes you think those knights are sora riku kairi or roxas? why would they dress like that ? i think thats where all the keyblades go when the keyblade master ha fufilled his purpose and is done with his or her keyblade. this is just a theory but realy! why would they dress like that?!

Yoda_Mickey

You mean the one the tall knight was standing on? Yeah, looks like a nobody to me. Guess that's why is vaporized or w.e when he got off it.

Yoda_Mickey

Oblivion115 said:
omfg! what makes you think those knights are sora riku kairi or roxas? why would they dress like that ? i think thats where all the keyblades go when the keyblade master ha fufilled his purpose and is done with his or her keyblade. this is just a theory but realy! why would they dress like that?!

Well the video does have something to do with a "Keyblade War" so... yeah.

cloud@omnislash

It's the futuuuuuuuure......maybe
Look is not Roxas alright he's gone for good.
There were only 6 confirmed keyblades there.
The ones the dark figure is holding could be keyblades or something else.
The note is what is likely the cause for what happens at the end of the trailer.
The author spliced up the videos of the actual ending and concept video because I'm sure what was on the letter would have appeared on the screen.

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

It's safe to say though that the figure probably has keyblades.
Awww i double posted.
Oh well I think these are the lost two and the keyblades Xehanort are holding unless these keyblades already made an appearance in KH2.
Thanx to InnerFed or whoever is taking the pics.

newkeyblade6my.jpg

newkeyblade26ph.jpg

I'm not sure but this may be what he's holding. Unless those are just two new keyblades that are seen in KH2.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

This is so confusing, we really dont have enogh evendince to know that Sora,Kiari,Riku are the chasers. Like evreyone was saying the hight difference an all that.

cloud@omnislash

Let's go over everything again summarized.
The note that was read leads up to this scene where Riku, Sora, and Kairi are now chasers searching for the lost two keyblades. Xehanort which stands for no heart is an unknown who may be referred to as master of the keyblade.
This takes place in the future where a keyblade war is going on.
The weapons around them are not keyblades they are swords.
All three knights are dual wielding keyblades.
Mickey's keyblade is being used as well as Sora's.
There are 6 confirmed keyblades in that part.
The dark figure who may or not be Xehanort is wielding two weapons or actual keybllades.
Roxas is within Sora thus he can't be one of the knights.
Xehanort may have been around when Diz was an org member.
If the dark figure is wielding keyblades there are 8.
The tallest one is Sora because sora is always shown in the center of Riku and Kairi.
Kairi is the shortest knight.
Riku may be the one with his horns pointing backwards.
Riku is taller than Kairi.
Sora opening the door of light may have caused all this.

Last edited:

Dark_Naraku

here's what I am thinking

If KH3 is made it will be a prequal explaining the first kingdom hearts maybe? The guy in the Org coat could be the first Org member the so called "creator of light and darkness" thus holding the keyblades of pure light and keyblade of pure darkness. These three knight could each be rulers of seperate kingdoms who have met as these crossroads by some unseen force. Also this is like KH CoM where Sora is at the cross roads and though you don't see them so are goofy and donald (3 people) then a man in the Org coat comes. Like history repeating itself. I'm not quite sure I think I have started to ramble.

cloud@omnislash

There are two guys and one girl you need to look at the video again.
How many times do I have to say this around the time 1:56 to 1:58 it shows all three and the one with its horns pointed backwards is noticably taller than the one with the pink visor. When they all turn his chest is taller than her shoulders also.
It's a guy there will not be a girl in any videogame that is made by someone like Nomura who is a male that tall.
They defintely don't respect women as nearly as much as we do.(US)
That's why there are so few games with females being the main character in a game.
Take Kairi's role as a perfect example.
Blame Normura not me for that.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
cloud@omnislash said:
Let's go over everything again summarized.
The note that was read leads up to this scene where Riku, Sora, and Kairi are now chasers searching for the lost two keyblades. Xehanort which stands for no heart is an unknown who may be referred to as master of the keyblade.
This takes place in the future where a keyblade war is going on.
The weapons around them are not keyblades they are swords.
All three knights are dual wielding keyblades.
Mickey's keyblade is being used as well as Sora's.
There are 6 confirmed keyblades in that part.
The dark figure who may or not be Xehanort is wielding two weapons or actual keybllades.
Roxas is within Sora thus he can't be one of the knights.
Xehanort may have been around when Diz was an org member.
If the dark figure is wielding keyblades there are 8.
The tallest one is Sora because sora is always shown in the center of Riku and Kairi.
Kairi is the shortest knight.
Riku may be the one with his horns pointing backwards.
Riku is taller than Kairi.
Sora opening the door of light may have caused all this.
the one in the middle is riku he takes the fully gold keyblade, the one on the right with the backward horns takes the fully silver keyblade and is sora, and the one on the left is kairi??? and takes the designed keyblade.............riku is taller than sora and kairi is shrter than both of them

Lil_RiKu

Two of them have tits look at the chasers armor.Sora is not a chaser those keyblades were made by the knights hence no keychain on the main chasers keyblade

crunkjuice1607

Lil_RiKu said:
Two of them have tits look at the chasers armor.Sora is not a chaser those keyblades were made by the knights hence no keychain on the main chasers keyblade

i believe in this a lot too

i think this is in the past, possibly a memory or something someone has.. maybe how the keyblads came about.

all of the swords around them creating an X are not keyblades, they dont have keychains.

i think this possibly doesnt even show what KH3 is gonna be about at all. i thinks its all in the past. just a memory

cloud@omnislash

Two of the six they are wielding are Mickey and Sora's original keyblades.
All the keyblades picked up had keychains on them.
The Knight with the horns on his helmet is a guy too tall to be a girl.
Girls have never been that tall in videogames use common sense please......
There's all their heights viewed from a better camer angle
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...-3009_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Rioraku

Regardless of whether it's in the past or future, which to me it seems irrelevant; in my opinion those thress nights are completely different and new characters, in fact, they may be new enemies.....this is just what I think, but common maybe we should play and beat the game before we get into this discussion any further.

Midnightdragon

I think it's from the past. This reminds me of the keyblade story. You know, the one about the keyblade master who did good and the keyblade master who brought ruin. I get the feeling that the keyblade war had something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back