• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square/Disney you'd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderheart

Other than Tetsuya Nomura, which in-house talent from both Square & Disney you'd love to have them working on future KH sequels?

I'd like to see Glen Keane, if he got some time off from Rapunzel Unbraided, do some designs for KH sequels. Stephen Silver of Kim Possible to do the same as well as Ken Duncan of Beauty & the Beast.

From Square, Yoshitaka Amano, create some unique worlds as well as revive some old faves from the early Final Fantasy games. Yusuke Naora of the Saga series to do some art direction.

Wilderheart

I'm talking about what other Square & Disney talents you'd like to see working with Tetsuya Nomura on future Kingdom Hearts sequels. Would it be cool to see Tetsuya Nomura sharing credits with Amano and Glen Keane together? I don't meant who'd replace Nomura.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But to have them working with him means there arts would be included maybe... Personally I like the staff Nomura has. I don't want any Disney Staff actually working on this because honestly... KH is the only Disney Series that Disney has ruined.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
MyInnerFred said:
But to have them working with him means there arts would be included maybe... Personally I like the staff Nomura has. I don't want any Disney Staff actually working on this because honestly... KH is the only Disney Series that Disney has ruined.

wait what do u mean by that? how has disney ruined kh? please dont put in any kh2 spoilers in ur response thank u. :) but i like the series just the way it is

Z

ZerokaoS

yehh the story is so moving and always "moving" Nomura tells an amazing story about light verses darkness, a boy grasping his destiny, sacrafices, love, betrayl, and mystery. Nomura can tie those all together and make a great game like Kingdom Hearts. personally the staff should stay the same cuz its cool like that. Disney characters add more"personality" to Square Enix's ideas . basically namura made a ... game which we can live second lives in... which is awesome

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i agree with u 100% on that one the only person who i think could have possibly done a better job was walt disney himself but he is no longer living so nomura is the only person i think

bishojoKasume

I really don't know how the game would come out if they put new people wo work on it. I already love Nomura. He has great storytelling and he's an awsome story designer. I can't say for sure because I'm happy with the game as it is and how they made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back