• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix or Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Square-Enix or Disney?

• Square-Enix

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Disney

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
I was wondering if Kingdom Hearts are under Disney...because i'm quite unsure about it, the one who directed it is Nomura, the guy who picked voices is Nomura, the man who made Goofy and Donald not just kiddie cartoons but main characters also is by Nomura...
and...shouldn't KH be at least shown even a bit in Disney? Well, all i can say is almost all of the work is done by Square-Enix.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Square makes the games, Disney owns the characters and storylines of the disneyworlds, in a way. I think Disney's there to make sure the characters and worlds come out right and that Suare doesn't change the characters and stuff.

jvsquared

i heard that all the original characters like sora, roxas, riku, organization members and kairi (etc) belong to disney and that the final fantasy members and such belong to SE. I wonder who "owns" (the rights to) keyblade designs and stuff... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! The disney store selling a final form costume! or a Kingdom Key Plushie! OMG!! that would be great *walks off dreaming about verious merchanside he would buy if it were made*

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
jvsquared said:
i heard that all the original characters like sora, roxas, riku, organization members and kairi (etc) belong to disney and that the final fantasy members and such belong to SE. I wonder who "owns" (the rights to) keyblade designs and stuff... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! The disney store selling a final form costume! or a Kingdom Key Plushie! OMG!! that would be great *walks off dreaming about verious merchanside he would buy if it were made*
Well you are kinda right see everyone denies the fact that Sora & Co are owned by Disney....Well they are Nomura said it himself in an interview he said that when it comes to Sora and the rest of the Characters he made he does not own them or have contorl over what Disney does with them like He someone asked if he was going to make a anime of Kh he said that He couldn't due to the fact that Disney has control yes he made them and the story but when it comes to who owns who Disney does........Which is not really a bad thing the games are great and ppl really shouldn't complain over who owns them only cuz it make some KH fans look dumb when they go all crazy when someone tells them that Sora,Riku.etc are Disney but as far as company wise Square is better than Disney (US) I dont really know about Disney(JP)

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
Well you are kinda right see everyone denies the fact that Sora & Co are owned by Disney....Well they are Nomura said it himself in an interview he said that when it comes to Sora and the rest of the Characters he made he does not own them or have contorl over what Disney does with them like He someone asked if he was going to make a anime of Kh he said that He couldn't due to the fact that Disney has control yes he made them and the story but when it comes to who owns who Disney does........Which is not really a bad thing the games are great and ppl really shouldn't complain over who owns them only cuz it make some KH fans look dumb when they go all crazy when someone tells them that Sora,Riku.etc are Disney but as far as company wise Square is better than Disney (US) I dont really know about Disney(JP)

That's noise to my ears.

xeanhort's ghost

it may be noise in your ears but it is true disney owns all of the original charecters and the story the games are copywritten under disney. it's like the charecters that nomura made for ff he doesn't own them but he created them. and the same with charecters made for disney movies the guy that draws them does not own them but disney does and it really doesn't matter because they are two of the best companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back