• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SRK/VTA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daixen

Hi people.
After i saw the jump festa trailer (which was awesome by the way) something started wandering in my head.
At first i couldn't figure what it was, but then it started to take form. In the connections between Sora, Riku and Kairi, with Ventus, Terra and Aqua, there's something in common.
Let's start by saying that im assuming that Terra somehow turns into Xenahort (to one who turns into Ansem SoD and Xemnas). Here's what I think:
Xenahort sees in Terra a wonderfull power, his heart is capable to control both Light and Darkness, but he is too afraid of his own Darkness, that's why MX decides to somehow posses his body (that or because he is too old and needs a new body). MX uses Vanitas to play with TVA minds, which makes Terras's heart fill with anger, which makes him vulnerable to Darkness. But Vanitas is not only playing with them, MX interest in Ventus is not fake, he is the only one who can stop him, that's why he needs to kill him.
Anyway, MX uses Ven to tease Terra and when he gives in to darkness he posses his body, but it doesnt goes as he's planned. Terra fights back and reuses to being possesed, that's why the new Xenahort doesn't keep his memories. Later, during the investigation with Ansem, he losses his body. Xehanort's heartless (Ansem SoD) represents his dark side, being that MX, that would explain his outfit, his obsesion with kingdom hearts (he only wants power) and Possesed Riku's outfit too, taking somehow the place of Vanitas?. On the other hand, Xehanort's Nobody (Xemnas) represents Terra, who inheritates Terra's memories, wanting to rebuild kingdom hearts to retrieve his friends hearts.
What concerns to Ven, that's a little more complicated. I believe he is related somehow to Vanitas, what is not good, since he is te one who "breaks the balance", acording to MX. This is true, he doesnt say this just to get Terra's ass on the move. Ven's personality resembles Sora's, and maybe he originaly was the boy who can connect his heart with anyone, but due to the events that take place in BBS he losses his heart, or it is somehow manipulated by MX. Vanitas breaks the balance because I think there's a connection between Sora and Ven, and the very existence of Vanitas messes the things up. The connection between Sora and Ven, it's the same that of Riku and Terra and Aqua and Kairi.
When Xemnas meets Sora in KHFM, he says he is not complete, that's because whatever was supposed to happen between Ven and Sora didnt happen, and here is when Roxas gets in. Some part of Ven remains in him, and Sora needed to absorb him in order to be complete and open the door to save the tormented souls, as well as Riku absorbs some part of Terra when he is possesed, tough i cant figure his part in all this. (the fact that he doesnt absorb Xemnas doesnt mean that Ansem SoD didnt have some remnants of Terra)
Sorry for the lenght, but i just wanted to know what you think about all this. excuse the english too, im not a native speaker hehe.
now just write, im all eyes.

TVA1994

I think that there may be a connection yes between Ven and Sora and Terra and Riku. BUT the possesion that ur talking about of mx possessing terra that doesnt explain why terra's hair, eyes, etc. changes because when ansem sod possessed riku nothing of riku changed. Now I was thinking that as u see in all the trailers MX somehow opens kingdom hearts in the sku now I believe that MX and Terra fused somehow (i'll explain more keep reading) see, MX might've known more then he told eraqus and everyone else (including vanitas) about kingdom hearts and terra. He probably planned to train Terra and unleash his darkness so that MX can become more powerful if they fuse. Vanitas was created as a replica of either ven, terra, aqua, or even mx and mx says he disturbs the balance so Terra's final test could be to kill Vanitas. And in the keyblade war Terra (as u saw from the jump festa 10 trailer) unleashed his dark power against MX and because of all that power it disturbed the power of Kingdom Hearts ( and kingdom hearts as u saw in the first game it is in the end of the world and u saw in the trailer that MX and Terra fight there) and combinded Terra and MX. Only MX hadnt truly known how powerful Terra really was and Terra's heart and power was so strong that he had more control in the fusion (and thats why Xehanort looks more like terra but with mx's white hair and eyes) and with both of their memories mixing it destroyed everything and that causes Terra to only remember the name Xehanort and call's himself that. And when Xehanort seperates into a heartless and nobody MX had more power as the heartless and Terra had more power as the nobody (and that explains why Xemnas knew about ven and aqua. Although Xemnas is Terra he isnt all terra as his soul and heart is trapped and its sora's job to free him and the others from their torment.

Daixen

That is more or less exactly what I was trying to say! But I used the word "posses" the wrong way. I also think that MX and Terra fuse, and the struggle between the two of them ended up in a Xehanort without memories.

Daixen

Thanks! but that baby in the trailer... it bugs me.... i think that's Roxas, but... he's too you young, what happens with his memories till he joins the org xiii??

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks! but that baby in the trailer... it bugs me.... i think that's Roxas, but... he's too you young, what happens with his memories till he joins the org xiii??

That is not a baby; it's 15-year old Ven. :>

Daixen

really.. i tought it was a baby.. his face doesnt look the same.. its weird, and the blanket made him look more like a baby hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back