• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SSBM: Something I need help with...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

I used to go to my friend's house to play Super Smash Brothers Melee about 2 years now...

I got pretty good and if you saw my last thread, you'd know that I just bought a gamecube and SSBM... (They work now...cousin helped me with some repairs...god he's better than me at everything)

Anyways, I was trying Adventure mode with Link and managed to beat the entire thing (got a 2 in the seconds for the first level) but someone called as soon as I was about to fight Luigi to unlock him. And then...somethng horrible happened...I pressed the start button twice...I didn't notice because I looked away from the TV to get to the phone and since the TV was muted, I didn't know it was still active...

Then...Luigi threw me...and I see the word "GAME!" on the screen...I was...mortified...that I had to replay it again...

But I beat it again with Dr. Mario...got all the qualifications for getting Luigi and beat the whole thing....

And no Luigi appeared at the end...

Does that mean that there's no way I can get Luigi by beating Adventure mode again?!

(MY friend unlocked all characters...I dont know any specifics about the game -_-)

JcMunny153

hmm that sucks. i honestly cant help you with this, but this might make you feel better i had the game and i had everything unlocked. my little brother broke and it was my 2nd favorite game. (guess what my favorite is)

~Life~

The old member
i think its the level you must worry about not beating peach or mario quick....
I found in a guide if you beat the level when its counting down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 or so on then before the fight Luigi will jump on marios head so i am sure you can try to unlock him again. On the fight you must beat him in 30 seconds with peach. At the end of game he should show up........

Heartless1990

In order to fight Luigi during the second stage vs. Peach and Luigi, you must complete the first stage with a "2" in the seconds column of the time limit...such as

beat stage one with "3:42:81" minutes left

But I "lost" to him the first time...but the second time I beat adventure mode and did what was neccesary to unlock him...he didn't appear in the end.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Heartless1990 said:
I just bought a gamecube and SSBM... (They work now...cousin helped me with some repairs...god he's better than me at everything)

Mind telling me how he did it? Sounds interesting.

Heartless1990

He told me that the entire "bad black gamecube" thing was unknown to him. But he helped me a bit...I think it only took him twelve minutes...I was eating lunch at the time too...so...me no know...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
My guess is that you didn't finish the first level with 2 seconds (i.e. 6:42.60 [min:sec:millisec])
Try again. I also think that there is another way to unlock luigi....but i'm not sure, its been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back