• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

star ocean rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you rate Star Ocean

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, exactly...it depends on which one your talking about...if its TTEOT(till the end of...ya, you know, lol)...i give that game a 4...hope that helps!

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Star Ocean: TTEOT is definitely a buy. You spend atleast 60 hours on the main quest (I think that was my time my first play). Not alot of side quests but item creation is always a plus in my book.

Whats really great about the SO series is that each game is intertwined within our universe. (The games are arranged in a timeline format. )

Overall I give it a 8.2 (Out of 5 is stupid). The second half of the story was disappointing considering I was so fascinated by the first half. I expected a little more seeing as how this was not my first SO game. What happened in the second disc does give veterans some interest/thought to past SO games.The battle system had some flaws. (New comers will have fun) Your team AI is somewhat poor (especially a certain gunner) which causes you as the player to switch in between each character to fix their mistakes but most of the time you will just be playing the main character.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I give it a 4. It would've been a 5 if they continued and added more to the very interesting Vendeeni plot instead of doing that very strange plot twist.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I personally didn't like it. The entire first disc has absolutely nothing to do with the main storyline. It's like disc one and two are two completely different games. The story itself isn't even that good, with only one real twist. In fact, the dungeons aren't even that fun. There is one dungeon where you literally take five hours trying to get through it, while needing gamefaqs by your side the entire time.

If you want to buy a good RPG for twenty bucks, go buy Xenogears. It's much, much better.

Star Ocean Rating: 2 (Below Average)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i loved till the end of time i give it a 4 gets a little repetitive i thought, but still real good

Dark Fire

Yo thanks, i did mean til the end of time... i never knew there was more, coz i have only heard of it with the last 3 months and i found it so i was seeing if it was good for money. keep posting replys, it would be very helpful

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
it's great. the grphics are amazing. the battles are fun. interesting story and it's long too. I give it a 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back