• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starting World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
What do you think the starting world of Kingdom Hearts 2 is?I am sorry if this has been posted already I am sorry for that.I have look in at least 20 lists of forums topic not one had this.

Another question since most like that Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be on 2 disks since it is two and a half of the first.Do you think that one disk will be for Sora and the other disk will be for the BHK?Since he is a playable.

Sora_aroS

yep there right u do start at twilight town.but he still hasn't confirmed 100% that hes gonna out it on 2 disks, he said he might becuz old PS2's dont play double layer disks well so he dosent kno yes, then he laughed

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
From the screenshots, it seems like you start off in Twilight Town. Since the train picks you up from Castle Oblivion (so it seems) and takes you TO Twilight Town, then there is a VERY good chance that Twilight Town is the starting point.

Slayer42

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy on their continuing quest. It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES. The story begins in Twilight Town, a quiet burg nestled between night and day. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself! Together, they encounter countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new.
Ship date not confirmed and subject to change. I got that from EB Games.com just if you wanted to know.

slimjim

I heard a rumor a while back that Destiny Islands will be the base of Sora's adventure, but it just a rumor. I think it will be again as a dream of sora for the player to get down the controls like in the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back