• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stealing Thunder: Original RP (retry) Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
(ok, so this is a retry, it did farely well last time, but then my computer broke, so i am redoing it. I hope we can get alot of people and have some fun. ^^ thanks everyone!)

On a planet far far away,
in a galaxy not to different from ours,
in a dimension a lot like ours,
but standing side by side to ours.

On this planet Much like Earth a race of 'People' live there.
They are not the only ones who live there.
There are Elves, Dwarves, Griks and Lemurians.
The residents of this planet call it Throne.
No one knew why until a millennia ago.
This world was filled with war until a millennia before now.

A hundred years ago a huge orb crashed onto Throne.
A race of creatures came out of the orb.
These creatures looked like our Humans.
They had Weapons and things that were from our world in the future.
They also had Magik. It was a genetic manipulation from their universe.
They controlled the elements and objects and had many powers.
They had a warrior caste and a magik caste.
They were the ancestors of a great and powerful empire that had ruled the whole universe, and had just discovered the power to travel again.

The 'Humans' were a scouting party and for a year and a half they studied and learned from the animals of the planet.
They also taught them technology and gave some of them magik.
When the full force of the 'Humans',
who called themselves Gratorians,
came, they attacked the people of the Throne, because the world of Throne had been the original home of the Gratorians, and they wanted it back, but the people of Throne fought back, and eventually they won somehow..

The final battle of the War for Throne took place on a hill near the town of Cronith.
The battle was horrible and thousands of people died from both side, maybe millions.
No one knows the real amount because of what happened that day.
A great light shone down through the sky onto the bloody battlefield as the king of the Gratorians joined the fight.
The light struck the king of the Gratorians and he stopped dead in his shoes.
He looked out into the throng of the battle which had stopped. Everybody stood watching him.
His eyes pure black, his skin gray, almost pure white.
His voice boomed out into the mind of every single one of those on the field.
"All ye who hear me. I am from a thousand years in the future. I am a Gratorian and i have taken over the body of your king. I have seen our world, the Gratorian empire, a thousand years in the future. I have lived there all my life, and we are deteriorating. We have been detiorating since we beat took back Throne. The cost was heavy and out Empire would never return to normal. So i say today that you change your ways, and instead of conquering make peace. If you will prove peaceful put down your weapons and leave this battlefield."
Many of the Gratorians on the battlefield left, but even more stayed, and then the people of Throne left slowly, and when they were out of the way a huge light appeared and the Gratorians who stayed disappeared. All of them except the king, who approached the people of Throne and the Gratorians who put down their arms..
"i have saved you all from a costly war, but in one thousand years time these men and more shall come to you. They will try and take your planet. You must work together and become strong to fend them off next time. And when i appear next i will be an enemy."
When the king finished his sentence he disappeared in a flash of light and time passed.

A thousand years in the future is the present day, and the words of the man from the future were never forgotten, but they drifted into history and myths. The thousand year mark was today, and today was to be eventful.
Since the War the Gratorians had become part of the people of Throne and taught them to use technology and weapons and magic. Thei technology is about a hundred years ahead of ours, and still behind that of the Gratorian Empire, which has grown strong in the past Millenia.

Races:
Humans: Easy enough, us. They leave all around Throne

Elves: Not the elves from Santa, but the Elves from Lord of the Rings. They usually live around the Forested areas of Throne.

Dwarves: Also those from Lord of the Rings. They live in the regions of deserted area or near mines.

Lemurians: They have a body structure much like humans but are pretty much large Lemurs. They have tails and can climb trees and high places fast. They are quick and strong, but very lean. When describing their looks, say how tall and body type, and describe the coloring on their body. They usually live in the areas around the equator in tall palm trees and such.

Grik: They are large lizard like humans. They have long tails and are fast and ferocious without much of a mind. They live in the mountainous regions of the world.

Pantricians: They are a special, genetically made human. They have strong links to Magik, stronger then other humans, and not all Pantricians are humans. Some are Lemurians, or any of the other races, but most Pantricians don't survive past the first year of life. They are stronger, faster, smarter, and all around better then the other races. Some of these even have bodies that can switch forms. (Must send me a copy of ur template first.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding.
2. I have ALL the power.
3. If i don't like your template i will deny it.
4. Only a small amount of PPing.
5. Keep cussing and Romance to a PG-13 level.
6. Violence can be as bad as you want, just don't be too graphic.
7. No Machine Gun posting. It is quite annoying.
8. Try and post regular.
9. If your ever going to be gone for more then three days, remove your character for a little bit, until you return. and if it happens fast just leave me a message
10. No spamming. Talk about the RP, and if you get off for a little bit, its ok, just try and stay on topic.
11. Put " I am a __________ ____________" at the top of your template. Put in a word to describe your character in the first blank, and the race of your character in the second blank.
12. Last but not least, have fun!!!

Templates:
Name: (Pretty simple)
Race: (human, elves, dwarves
, Lemurians, Grik, or Pantricians)
Personality:(what does your character act like?)
Appearance: (At least one paragraph, and a pic is optional.)
Weapons: (You can use futuristic, or past, or a combination, just not to futuristic)
Magik- (mostly just control over one or two elements. Sometimes a little more)
Skills: (Special physical skills that your good at.)
History: (at least two paragraphs of their life.)
Other:

*extra info* if you wanna be a bad guy, I.E. a Gratorian, PM me, and i will talk to you about it.

My Character:

Name: Haruka Tenei

Race: Pantricians

Personality: Haruka is always happy, he always can cheer anyone up. He has a weird sense of humor and is always smiling. He makes random jokes at random times and says the weirdest things ever. He never seems to frown, and even when in a fight he smiles, but he is serious on the inside and is a danger to fight if you come up against him.

Appearance: Haru is tall, strong, and has red hair. his eyes are a bright red like his hair. His hair is long, and he always has a sword on his belt. The sheath is mostly for looks since he sword is a laser sword that uses held plasma into a fixed shape when activated. He always wears his blue cape since it makes him look like a super hero. Haru.

Weapons: He carries his long sword on his waist. It is normally just a hilt, but when activated it turns into a plasma blade. He also carries a laser pistol with him. His sword is a two handed sword, so he also carries a one handed laser katana.

Magik- Haru can control Fire, Wind, and Light to a medium degree. He has yet to learn to master these elements but is working on it. He is good at blending them and using them to do other things.

Skills: He is very good at learning languages and understanding people. He is not very quiet and stealthy, but very strong and athletic.

History: Haruka was born in a lab in the capital of the humans. He was created as one of the first succesfully born Pantricians. He was tested and tested and there was no reason he should be one. But his Twin Brother was born at the same time. They are concerned twin Brothers because they were created at the same time with the same DNA. They look nothing alike but still think of themselves as twins since they both seem to be able to read each others minds and emotions.

For most of their life they lived in a lab and were experimented on daily. They hated their lives since no other ones like them seemed to be around. There was just the evil scientists who always tortured and hurt them. They made an escape when they were 13 and got away. They now roam the land moving from one place to the next always finding for the one place they would be safe.

Other:

Name: Ukiyomi Tenei

Race: Pantricians

Personality: Kiyo seems a bit cold and calculating at times, but deep down he is a softie, or so Haru keep trying to say. Kiyo never seems to smile, and is pretty much the exact opposite of Haru in the way they act. But he is also a great fighter, just as dangerous as his brother.

Appearance: Ukiyomi. Kiyo is short and skinny with layers of muscles all throughout his body. He may be short but he can kick some butt. He is both quick and strong. His eyes are gold, and his hair is spiky and White. He wears jeans, a jacket, and a button up shirt.

Weapons: Kiyo is a close range fighter. He has two Katana's and a Short katana. He also carries a long rifle that uses regular ammo from our time. It's silent and can kill fast.

Magik- Kiyo can control Water, Earth, and Darkness. He is the opposite of Haru.

Skills: he is very quiet and stealthy and can hide in pretty much any place. He does not talk to people easily and relies on Haru for that, but he is also much like the older brother.

History: (same as Haru's)

Other:

Name: Octavian Sensui Grantor

Race: Gratorian

Personality:
Sen is a nice and kind kid. He has a big sense of what justice is and never follows anyone but himself. He is very selfless and does work for others. He is unlike most of his people. He does not like to fight. He prefers to make friends and be kinds. He can't stand people who only care about fighting and winning. He works against the Gratorians and steals from them making their lives harder and harder.

Appearance: Tavi(nickname) He is tall, with blonde hair down to his shoulders. He has large blue eyes and a cute smile. He has tattoos all over his body. He usually wears long robes with gold inlaid in it because of his royal status. When he becomes a thief and assassin working against the Empire, he wears a new outfit. He has his arm wrapped in leather used to deflect weapons, and even lasers. He wears a tank top and long shorts. He also wears a mask like the Anbu Black Ops.

Weapons:
Entron - He carries two of these with him at all times. He can control the lengths of these and make them a different color and other things. They can cut through pretty much any object. they take in energy from the life around the user. He can store that energy in his body or in other places.

Corel - This is the second form of his sword. Both of them can take this form. It iss much stronger and can take in cosmic energies which he can use for his magic or make his weapons stronger.

Sorensu - The Shield version of his weapons. He can form it anywhere around his body and use it alot.

Lightwings - These are the last part of his weapon. They allow him to fly high into the air and go where he wants. they allow him to move as fast as light.

Magik- He is the strongest of all the Gratorians, being the prince of the Empire. He is even stronger then his dad. He has the power to change the dimension that he lives in and can create things. He can take the energy from all the sources around him. He can take the energies from plants, animals, and even the stars. He can launch powerful attacks using this powers. He can use them for different things, and can control the elements around him using that power.

Skills: He is a skilled weapons master. He practices every day. He can even fight without weapons.

History: Tavi's father was the king of the Gratorians who was taken over by the man from the future. What had been 1000 years on Throne had been a hundred for us, but our people live a long time, and my father had waited till he was really old til he had a son. That is me. He is about to die, but he knows that the portal back to Throne will open soon. Tavi hates his people and can't stand their savage ways.

He hates them so much he fights against them. He kills up and coming warriors who think they are strong. He kills off nobles who think they are awesome. He kills merchants and weapons makers slowing production. He started a whole resistance group under his guise. 'Shadow', He tries to slow down and weaken the Empire as much as possible, but as prince he can't do much. He is waiting till his father dies and he can reform the Empire. He has tried to assasinate his father a bunch of times, but he never succeeds.

His father is stubborn and never seems to die. His body is failing and his mind is going, but his determination to take back Throne is so strong he lives on.

Accepted Characters by races:
Elves:

Lemurians:

Humans:

Grik:

Pantrician: (Only by PM)
1. Haruka Tenei- Nate_shuuya
2. Ukiyomi Tenei- Nate_shuuya

Gratorian: (Also just by PM)
1.Octavian Sensui Grantor

Last edited:

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Oh...I saw that....It didn't interest me that much.

But as you do recall, I tried joining this one last summer. The reason I didn't is because my timing was late. When I started making my temps, school was coming up. Last year wasn't the best year for me to roleplay during the school year.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Do you mind if I post mine on my b-day?

I'm hopefully getting a notebook so I can write them for my b-day. It's not too far off either.

Or I could go out this next Sunday and get one with my $11 *I might have more if I get coin rollers and get my coins cashed*

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
I could. But it won't have alot of paper and I need to work on my BITLOH temps and part 2's story rough draft as well. And I can't buy one till my mom's next day off b/c she works 2p till 10p, but my grandma's coming into town on my mom's next day off...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
If this is still going on, can I join? Or is it too late...? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back