• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
no its not another "OMG Soras in his KH1 clothes" topics, God no!

This is more about the fact Mickey and Pete are not the same as the color vertions of themselves.

Will they have separate pages in Jimanys journal? It would make sense

oblivion seeker

soul sketcher said:
yeah its weird,
whenever theres new info it makes everthing more confusing! shouldnt it become clearer!
have any of you thought of stopping looking at info so the game will be more of a suprise?
Umm, no. :D

Anyway, back to the topic, does it really even matter? (and yes)

diogo14

i think that the mickey and pete in SBW are the mickey and pete that we know... u know the moment they enter in that world they change too like sora and Co. changed...

did u guys understand? anyway this is what i think...

King-of-Hearts

It makes sense that Mickey and Pete transform into Black and White by entering in that world, but you've also got to remember that when Sora and Company go to a new world or just a world in particular they pick up somewhere during the main story of that characters story and/or movie but it makes you wonder if Mickey and Pete willingly go into the SBW world why would they follow the natural story outline of how it really went

Relik

diogo14 said:
i think that the mickey and pete in SBW are the mickey and pete that we know... u know the moment they enter in that world they change too like sora and Co. changed...

did u guys understand? anyway this is what i think...

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/127714344.shtml

The bottom says "It is mentioned in the scan that the Pete and Mickey in the Steamboat Willie world are much different from the ones we already know in the rest Kingdom Hearts 2." Take that for what it's worth. I think they are the Mickey and Pete of that world, and not the Pete and Mickey you've met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back