• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
I think it'd be lazy of Square to just throw Sora & co. as-is into an old disney cartoon. I'd love to see a 30's take on Sora. BUT!!!! There has to be a funny animation when you're just standing around.

On an unrelated note, I could go for some chocolate cake right now

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Well, Steamboat Willie is Mickey's first appearance isn't it? It could possibly tie into the other side of mickey's heart...I mean, if he saw himself in Steamboat Willie, what would he think? ....sort of like a reflection of his other side.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, the cartoon is the first disney cartoon with Mickey mouse. The cartoon brings in Mickey and for the villan, Pete! Ok now this gives lots of room to use this idea, in the game Pete is introduced, this could be the world that he is introduced in! Tell me what you think.

All my info was collected by going to Yahoo! and searching "steamboat willie"

agentscamp5

Here is what i think. We will probably get to steamboat willie thrpugh Mickey's Castle, like 100 acre wood in traverse town. As for what is in it, it could be any number of things. mini games, mickey reavealing why Pete is so evil, a look at mickey's past, or just a story world like 100 acre wood. ya, what if it is in a book. i mean a book Mickey wrote about his past and sora's keyblade created a world with it to reveal mickey's past, that would make since because tv's aren't in this game. it could be anything.

Oathkeeper1313

YoshiAngemon said:
If any of you remember Sonic Adventure, at certain points of the game, The character you play as would get sent to the past, through Tikal's magic. She in turn lets you get a glimpse in the past, while being there to get information. for Tails, he had to get the Rhythm Badge. My thinking would state that Mickey would use his magic to send Sora to the past, when Mickey was still the King, or before he was King. That way, all the pieces of the King's Past would be put together, even how he met DiZ! Or since Mickey's acting as a Spy in the XIII Organization,

silverwolf1500 said:
Well, Steamboat Willie is Mickey's first appearance isn't it? It could possibly tie into the other side of mickey's heart...I mean, if he saw himself in Steamboat Willie, what would he think? ....sort of like a reflection of his other side.

Thats what i had figured, why else would they put an old black and white movie in it? It is mickeys first movie anyway, soo... itll probably show important events in the past.

ur-vile said:
On an unrelated note, I could go for some chocolate cake right now

Me too, me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back