• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie WOrld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DO you like Steamboat willie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

It looks like fun. I once played this old Mickey game for the SNES, and it was actually a lot of fun to play the Steamboat Willie world. You got to jump on a goat 'n stuff.

At the very least it'll be a nice change of pace.

Midnightdragon

Don't know. I hope it's a good world. I'm fine with the black and white thing so long as the world has a good story line.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
hopefully it isn't a lame world,I heard people say that u can't talk in that world and u use hand signs or something!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Why are you guys still caling it Steamboat Willie?It has a name in KH2!Timeless River!Anyway,after seeing the gameplay footage from the Promo Trailer,I really want to kick ass in this world!The heartless might look stupid though.Goofy looks REAL HIGH in his original look(From the ones in B&W).About the talking,they just might be liping the words in dialoge.In Steamboat Willie,the cartoon,there was just dialoge I think.(It's been a long time since I last saw it so I don't remember)

Last edited:

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

There wasn't any talk back then. Steamboat Willie came out in 1928 and i dont think they had the technology to put voices into cartoons or maybe they did and did not use it but if the y talk or don't talk will still be ok cause its looking really good so far.

Kel_Droma

hand signs wth most ppl dont know handsigns if anything itll probly be like thought bubbles or something

hopefully it isnt like a silent movie that would be freaking gay though it would conform with the worlds style.

JapanesePanda

Yush, why should it be colour? It recreates the old Disney magic if it looks exactly like the first ever Mickey Mouse cartoon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back