• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Steamboat Willie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's more of a bad- ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

It's a full-flegded world. with old timey graphics and in black and white. it sounded gay to me at first but now i like the idea

so....what u mean is,that when u play everything is going to be in black and white? oh that would be so cool.

Neoshadow84

I wonder how sora is going to look. like his original self in black and white or a more cartoony version. donald and goofy too.

Twilight Town

Well, either way, I think Steamboat Willie will reveal some important details about Mickey, and perhaps his history with Pete. It may hold some important facts, clues etc.

DarkSora9696

I think Auron is the biggest bad-ass myself...

And I think I should be a play-able world... but, someone said it would be like 100 Acre Wood... I hope so... It seems like a world that I would get bored of... and if it was a major part of the game it's not like I could just stop like I could if it took the place of 100 Acre Wood... So, I want it... but I don't want it to play a major role is what I'm say'in... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back