• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stop The Presses!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Only thing that we know that it will be realese after FF Advent Children ( for japan ). We must wait until SE confirms the realese date of Advent Children for US, by that we can exitimated what time KH2 will take to be realese here.
ok according to over 200 sites...or was it 500? oh well any ways, according to over 500 sites, advent children is to be set for a worldwide release, meaning that that is the release date for america also.

DragonRider1234

hopefully it'll come before my 327 birthday...............and i guess thats good news. and i hate being the 1 that has 2 look at the glass as half empty. but some1 has 2 do it. they also need 2 translate it and change the mouth so it looks like they r speaking in english and not japanese

Non-Existant One

Cyborg009 said:
the guy who wrote this post is me.

You wrote the post not the article itself. Credit for the news update should go to the one who first reported the news. So far the one who first reported the news is Hirohiko Niizumi from Gamespot at 5/10/05, He diserves most of the credit. Pete from KHU would be the next person to expand this info across the net, then you for bringing it to this forum. Last as always would be this site which has a tendency to deliver late news.
The only credit you realy diserve is for bringing it to the attention of those in this forum who do not go to KHU or Gamespot.com

Also the release for FFAC has been confirmed by S-E to be September14, 2005 for japan. As for KH2 it was confirmed in an interview that it would be released after FFAC in 2005. Be happy that this is a WORLD WIDE release as that was also confirmed by Nomura himself that he was going to set a world wide release for the game. If you examine the latest news you will see a connection. After all it was stated that voice localization for KH2 was starting soon for the other countries over seas. This news is very promissing.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
hopefully it'll come before my 327 birthday...............and i guess thats good news. and i hate being the 1 that has 2 look at the glass as half empty. but some1 has 2 do it. they also need 2 translate it and change the mouth so it looks like they r speaking in english and not japanese
they are starting to translate now! well i hope at least! lol. YAY!

You wrote the post not the article itself. Credit for the news update should go to the one who first reported the news. So far the one who first reported the news is Hirohiko Niizumi from Gamespot at 5/10/05, He diserves most of the credit. Pete from KHU would be the next person to expand this info across the net, then you for bringing it to this forum. Last as always would be this site which has a tendency to deliver late news.
The only credit you realy diserve is for bringing it to the attention of those in this forum who do not go to KHU or Gamespot.com
oh be nice! cyborg009 still brought it here, and i am happy for that. besides, i get all my KH2 news from this site, i never go anywhere else, soif cyborg009 did not say something, i would never have known!

Non-Existant One

kerobaroes said:
oh be nice! cyborg009 still brought it here, and i am happy for that. besides, i get all my KH2 news from this site, i never go anywhere else, soif cyborg009 did not say something, i would never have known!

Sorry didn't mean to be rude. Just wanted to get the facts straight. Sort of a give credit where credit is do kinda of a thing.

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
one minute i was just a member of a kingdom hearts 2 forum and next thing i'm a hero.
hey i'm not picky, i can't download things, so i'm waiting for my parents to download it, but they have not gotten around it, so i have been waiting since the trailer came out, to see it, and now while i'm waiting, i can see the pictures! and besides as i said, this is the only KH site i go to, so if you give info even if it is old to others it is new to me! so to me you are a hero! :)

Clouds_hikari

Non-Existant One said:
Perhaps you should. They offer more information on the net than most KH2 sites out there, and there never late with news. Especially KHU.

Exactly! KH2 just rips the news from KHU!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Clouds_hikari said:
Exactly! KH2 just rips the news from KHU!
well i forget, and the first 2 times i heard info from the site it was lies! but otherwise, i just put the site in my favorites yesterday, and some of the info is wrong, and not up to date. so that is one of the reasons i only go here, because i know that almost everyone here has enough common sense of the interveiws to tell what is true and not.

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
WAAAAA! *Screams like a Japanese school girl* Oh my god! This is the news I have been waiting for for 2 years. I can't believe it. Please say it's true. You have made my day happier. Much happier. You rock my socks! Now if only they would give us an offical date. That won't be happening any time soon I bet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back